Chapter 1

The world suddenly seemed to stop. The shouting, confusion, and beeping had all gone quiet. As she realized how silent it was, she also realized, that she felt nothing. The pain, anger, and regret were gone. She opened her eyes, and saw nothing but white, she felt open space all around her. Where was she? Closing her eyes she tried to think about the last thing that had happened. Nothing came to her. What was going on?

"Arcee."

She opened her optics, and saw a shadow of a figure, leaning over her. The cybertronian smiled.

"Cliff jumper?" Arcee said in disbelief.

Still smiling, he held out his hand, she hesitated, but took it and he pulled her up. Arcee just looked into his green-blue eyes. "How.....how are you here?" She said still in shock.

His smile wavered a little as he asked "What's the last thing you remember?"

Arcee was surprised that her thoughts were slowly coming back. She told him as it came.

"I has carried through the ground bridge... and gently set on...a table...the medic...was running around...there was a loud noise, like someone fell...I remember being in pain...there was a lot of noise and beeping...then nothing..." Arcee trailed off as if something had come to her that she was trying to figure out.

"Anything else." Cliff Jumper pressed.

"Yes...but I...can't..." She looked at Cliff and with sadness in her voice asked "Why can't I remember their names?"

Cliff rapped his arms around her and held her tight. "As we become one with the All Spark, the past doesn't matter anymore. The pain we felt is gone, the people we knew and our painful memories, disappear. We are only left with those happy memories, that we had with another person who has also passed on."

Arcee let his words sink in, as she did, another, and her last memory of her old life came. She wanted to tell whoever had carried her home, that she loved him. What was his name?

"Bumblebee..." She whispered.

"What?" Cliff asked gently as he pulled away.

"Nothing...just a final memory of a friend..."

"Who was it?" He asked smiling.

Arcee knew she had just said it, but now it was gone. Shaking her head she mumbled "No one..." Then looking at Cliff again she smiled and said "It doesn't matter anymore... Who ever it was wasn't important."

He smiled took her hand and they started walking. Arcee asked where they were, he smiled and simply said.

"Cybertron." Suddenly it all came into view, the city was there and all that had died before were wandering the streets happily. Arcee looked around in awe, she stayed with Cliff as he explained things. Time also didn't seem to be measured, nor mattered here. As they got deeper into the city, she started to recognize some of the Autobots.

"Arcee!" Someone yelled.

Turning she saw none other than...

"Tailgate!!" She ran and gave him a hug. Cliff walked over and the three friends were finally together again. They talked about all the good times they had together. Arcee completely forgot her old life, and everyone in it. But that didn't matter she was happy.