Chapter 9

"Hello Scout." She said smirking, the bot walked up to the bars. "I've never noticed how handsome you were." In a flash Arachnid reached her hand between the bars, grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer. Bumblebee shuddered inside as she looked into his eyes.

"We could make a great team, you and I." She said. The Scout gently put both hands through the bars, and set them on the side of her face. As quick as a flash he brought her face forward and smashed it into the bars. She shrieked and fell backwards as the Scout walked to the back of the cage. The Insecticon helped her up, she was furious as she felt a gash on her head.

"YOU FOOL!!" she yelled, as she felt the cut, she looked at the energon now on her hand. "You will pay for that!" She seethed, the two cons walked into the other room and left the Scout alone.
Bumblebee sat in the corner and tried to once again transform his arms into guns, when it didn't work, he found a rock and started smashing one of the cuffs. He was determined to get back to his team, by any means necessary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulkhead sat alone in one of the rooms, the team had told both Rachet and Optimus what had happened. As Arcee and Smokescreen explained the situation, Bulkhead had wandered off to collect his thoughts.
When Miko arrived at the base, she ran around looking for him, she called his name several times with no response. She started getting worried, and felt like crying. Miko was worried about her friend, and wanted so badly to make sure he was alright.
She heard something just ahead, her heart started to beat faster as she stepped forward. It sounded like metal scraping against concrete. Miko peeked into the room were the noise was coming from. She saw Bulkhead sitting cross legged on the floor, with his head leaning on one hand, while the other was drawing patterns in the concrete floor. The girl cautiously approached the Autobot, when he didn't budge she carefully placed her hand on his foot. She looked up into his face, knowing full well that he was troubled. She placed her cheek next to her hand and closed her eyes.

"Miko." Bulkhead finally said, he gently placed his free hand on her back. "Don't worry about me. I'll be alright." The girl looked up at him, and gave him a concerned look.

"Then stop acting like a zombie Bulkhead." She said "I'm not totally sure what's going on right now," she laid her head down again and fought back a tear. "But your scaring me." A tear betrayed her and managed to escape, as it rolled down her cheek, Bulkhead gently pulled her back. When she looked up at him, the wrecker gently wiped away her tear, then picked her up, and smiled.

"I'm sorry Miko, I didn't mean to scare you, I was...trying to get my head straight." As he stood up, he put her on his shoulder, and started walking back to the others. Miko leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't worry so much Bulkhead, you'll see that things will work out." She said making him smile. The wrecker realized just how much he cared about the young earthling girl.

Optimus watched as the wrecker came back into the room, he was laughing with Miko, she had probably said something to cheer him up. Optimus turned to look at Arcee who was talking to Jack, and then glanced over at Smokescreen who was cheering up Raf by playing video games. He smiled slightly then walked over to Rachet.

"I lost his signal, I'm trying to pinpoint... where the signal died." The Medic mumbled. Optimus put his hand on the Medics shoulder.

"Have patients old friend, we will find our Scout." As he spoke, his gaze drifted to the screen in hopes of finding the Scouts signal. Where was he?