Chapter 8

Bumblebee looked up at the Insecticon, he couldn't see where he was going, looking around he tried to get his bearings. His hands started hurting, he shifted his weight and grabbed the Insecticons legs, it shrieked but didn't fight. Bumblebee knew he needed to get free, he studied the cuffs, but they didn't seem to be unlockable. He thought out a plan and was about to set it in motion, when they suddenly started to dive. He felt the sickening feeling of falling, and instinctively tightened his grip. They continued to fall, which made him wonder how high they had been. The Insecticon pulled up sharply, and Bumblebee hit the ground, he felt the con drag him across the ground as it continued to fly. The con flew into a dark cave and down a tunnel. He felt every rock hit him. Bumblebee managed to grab a rock as he hit the ground again, he smashed the rock into the cons side, it shrieked and dropped the bot. He hit the ground hard, but got up and started running back to the mouth of the cave. Bumblebee started smashing the cuffs on every rock as he ran, he was determined to get free.
He felt something slam into his back, he hit the ground. The Insecticon grabbed the back of the bots neck and picked him up, it snarled at the Scout then continued walking deeper into the cave. Bumblebee tried fighting but it didn't do him any good.
Eventually they came to a big room that had a cage at one end, that had a few metal boxes inside, and a control panel on the other side of the cave. There was a small doorway carved at the very back of the cave, with another room, but he couldn't see in the other room. The Insecticon threw him into the cage and locked him in.
Bumblebee got up and walked to the bars, the Insecticon grabbed the cuffs and unhooked them from each other, he now had one cuff ring on each arm. But had a better range of motion. He made a fist and smashed it into the Insecticons face with all his might. The con stumbled back, looking up it roared at him, Bumblebee had backed up just out of reach. He made a fighting stance then smiled mischievously and motioned for the Insecticon to bring it on.
Roaring as loud as it could, the con charged at the bot and slammed into the bars. Bumblebee didn't even flinch, the con continued to try and grab at him.

"ENOUGH!!" A voice boomed. Everything went quite. The Insecticon backed away from the bars and looked towards the other room. Bumblebee followed the cons gaze, and glared at the approaching shape. He knew who it was before the con got any closer.

"Arachnid." Bumblebee growled, as the Spider stepped in front of him.