Chapter 3

Arcee stayed there for a moment, thinking about what had just happened. As she sat there, her memories started to come back.

She started remembering everyone and everything. Arcee stood up and looked around confused. Every emotion that had left her, came back hard. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what was happening, she was some how going back.

"No..." She breathed. Jumping up, she started running in the direction Cybertron had been.

"Cliff Jumper!! Tailgate!!" Arcee screamed as her world started to crumble. Whatever happened, she felt she had to reach them before everything shattered. Two figures started running towards her, as she drew closer she recognized them. Suddenly Tailgate faded away, Arcee pushed herself to run faster, and fought the feeling of letting go. Cliff Jumper pressed forward with equal determination. Arcee jumped into his open arms and held tight to his neck.

"I don't want to leave you..." She said crying. He held her tight and close as he watched her start to fade away. Chocking back the sudden emotions he felt, he tried to figure out what to say. Only realizing, that there was nothing he could do.

"Don't fight it." He whispered "Everything will be okay."
Arcee looked up and stared into his eyes as he slowly disappeared. Cliff Jumper leaned in and kissed her.

Arcees world was black, but she felt as though someone was kissing her. She tried to think, but her mind was swirling with confusion. What was happening? Why didn't she feel any pain? Who was kissing her? The thought made her slightly angry. She felt her strength coming back as the bot pulled away. It sounded like who ever it was, had walked away. Arcees eyes flew open, she turned to see someone she thought looked familiar. His name came to her.

"Bee..." She said weakly. He turned suddenly, the shock on his face, actually tugged at her Spark. He had been worried about her, and that became clear when he rushed over and smiled at her.
His concern made her smile back. She suddenly, felt herself being lifted up as Bumblebee slid his arms under her. He held her close as he walked out of the room. Arcee couldn't help but feel safe, she looked up and saw the determination in his face as he carried her. They met up with the others, and she was placed on a table so Rachet could scan for any problems. Everyone was talking at once, and Arcee held her head as the noise became to much. When everything was quite again, Arcee started to feel better, she looked around for Bumblebee, but he was gone.