Chapter 14: Eavesdropping.

I woke up around 8am the next morning. It may sound like a good sleep, but I had barely slept at all, all night. I was beyond confused. I feel like I have to choose between two completely different lives; LA and Ross or Vancouver and Colin. I felt horrible for betraying Ross; especially because it was how amazing the kiss was that kept me up all night. I couldn't take my mind off of him and the way it felt so natural. Then again, it felt like a fairytale. Not real life. What about Helen? Would they get a divorce? I don't know if I want to move back to Vancouver. Once Colin and I get past the attraction between us, then real life would set in. I really need someone here, to talk to. I called Ginny.

"Hey Ginny, this is Jen."

"Like I don't have my favorite on-screen daughter's number saved in my phone!"

"Hahah, Funny..."

"Jen, what's wrong? I hear the stress in your voice."

"It's uh..."

"What?"

"Colin and I."

"Are you guys arguing?"

"Quite the opposite, actually."

"Jennifer...are you two?"

"He kissed me, that's it..."

"So if it was just a friendly kiss, then why do you sound like you're about to cry?"

"It wasn't a friendly kiss. It was more than friendly. We've had feelings for each other for a while now...but I guess everything was just...our feelings were...I don't know. I can't explain it. What about Ross...and Helen! I heard him talking on the phone with Helen, or I more eavesdropped. Things aren't good between them at all, and the custody of Evan is already being discussed...Colin was talking about me, on the phone and-"

I was crying now. The tears were flowing down my cheeks. Once I wiped the tears from my eyes, I saw Colin was standing in front of me.

He looked furious.

---

Hey guys. Sorry for the boring and short chapter. Ill be updating soon!

What do you think is gonna happen...?! Comment below! Don't forget to voteee ;) Also follow my OUAT acc on IG at diehard.oncer_edits.