Chapter 11: Vancouver Again.

"Hey sweetie. How are you? How was your flight? Just calling to make sure you got there safely. Call back soon. Love you."

I missed Ross's call when I was on the flight. I really missed him. It sucked us always being apart, but when we were together, it was amazing. I hope I get to see him soon.

I was finally in Vancouver. A cab dropped my off, I was going to stay in a nearby hotel for the first night. I didn't know how things were going to go, so I didn't want to rely on anyone to let me stay over.

Once I got into my room, I sat by the window for a few minutes. I finally decided to call Adam. I've never felt so out of place in Vancouver...

"Adam? Hey, this is Jen."

"Hey Jen. Where are you? Did you decide to come?!"

'Yeah, I'm in a hotel. Just sitting here...." My voice kind of drifted off.

"Okay, well the whole cast is in town and we are all excited to see you. Let's meet at Josh and Ginny's house tonight at 8. Sound good?"

"Yeah of course! I'll see you there, Adam."

I hung up. My whole attitude changed. I was really looking forward to seeing the cast. I pilfered through my bag. I wasn't planning on getting dressed up tonight, but now I wanted to. Thankfully I remembered this little dress shop only about 2 miles from here. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car.

----------------------------

"Too tight, too plain..."

I caught myself mumbling to myself. All of a sudden I felt pressure to look nice tonight. Finally I came across a dress I liked; it was mint green with sleeves and went down right above my knees. I bought it and went back to the hotel.

It was 4pm now, only about 4 hours until I was due to meet at Ginny and Josh's house. I curled my hair and put on my makeup. Around 6pm, I had nothing to do, so I decided to call Ross back. I knew he probably wouldn't answer...as much as I knew he loved me he was always busy doing something.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe! I miss you. What are you doing?"

"Uh...I'm a little busy right now."

"Ross, this is getting old, You're always blowing me off and I never get to see you..."

"Hey, Jen. I know baby. I'm coming home to LA after the weekend. I can't wait to see you, but I can't talk right now."

"Okay."

"Jen, are you okay? Your voice sounds shaky..."

"I'm fine, I can't wait to see you...that's all."

I faked a smile. Long distance relationships are brutal. I love Ross and he loves me...but always being apart really kills me. But he's always away on business, so I don't see him permanently moving to LA anytime soon...

Finally, it was 7:45. I grabbed my purse and caught a cab. I was so excited to see Ginny and Josh and everyone else. Inside, I was shaking.

The driver pulled into Josh's house. There were a few different cars pulled in the driveway. I opened the cab door and walked up. I heard music playing. I opened the front door and was immediately greeted by Ginny, Josh, Lana, Sean, Adam, Eddy, and Colin. Everyone gave me a hug, but Colin just patted me on the shoulder and walked away.

-------

Hey guys! Super sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been so busy! Especially over Christmas break you'll be getting a lot of chapters so be ready :) I am fueled by your comments and votes so go crazy!