Chapter 10: Missing Chapter

Guys, I am so sorry! I posted the wrong chapter, this chapter was supposed to post before last night's. I hope nobody is confused, please reread if you have to :)
•••••••••
For a week after the meeting, we filmed the second episode. It went just alright. Everyone was very anxious for the show to air, except for me.

I had a love interest in the show already, and we were written to be very clingy and in love. Honestly, it was extremely uncomfortable. I barely knew him; in fact, I may have said 15 words to him offset. It was unlike the situation with Colin; we were so close and it wasn't weird when we had kissing scenes. Maybe it just takes time.

After the week was over, I sat home for a few nights. I had no plans, and Ross was away on a business trip. We haven't been connecting lately, so I'm really anxious for him to get back to LA. I was watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy when my phone started ringing.

It was Adam.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jen. It's Adam. How are you?"

"I'm good, Adam. Listen, I'm happy to hear about the reunion special and possible renewal of Once but it's just not me anymore. I've moved on and I'm happy here-"

"Jen, just come back for the weekend. Everyone here is missing you like crazy. We want to talk about your new success, maybe we can have a party. Sound like a plan?"

Success. Right.

"Adam, I-"

"Plane ticket's already paid for. Looking forward to see you again, Miss Morrison."

He hung up. Maybe it will be fun, but Adam will probably end up pulling out the contracts and trying to talk me into coming back. But, I am looking forward to seeing all of the cast. As much as I didn't want to, I needed closure with Colin. Maybe we could even go back to being friends.

I started packing. I threw in a few different outfits. I packed my curling iron, hat, gloves, soaps, and zipped up my bag. I crawled in bed and threw the sheets over my head. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up. I had an okay sleep. For some reason, the people I'd spent 7 years with were giving me the jitters. I was nervous to see them, nervous to tell them my new show is already on the verge of getting canceled, nervous to know what happened between Helen and Colin.

I grabbed my bags and caught a cab. The beautiful sunny weather would soon turn frigid once I hit the border. Vancouver is always freezing!

About an hour later I was waiting in the airplane hangar. I had a sunhat over my eyes and my hair was pulled up. Even though I loved all of my fans to death, sometimes I need my personal space and a moment of alone time. 

"Emma? Emma Swan?"

I looked up from my hat. There was an adorable little girl standing in front of me, probably about 7 years old. Her mom was standing behind her. She was smiling from ear to ear, but I could also tell the little girl was shaking. I gave her a hug.

"Hi honey! Yes, I'm Emma Swan".

I giggled and winked at her mom. She was precious. I'm glad I got to meet her.

"You're really pretty, Emma. And I watched all of your episodes. Where's Hook?"

She looked around, as if she was waiting to see when Captain Hook walk through the doors. Pirate jacket and all, I supposed.

"Uh, well, the Jolly Rodger was in need of repair so he and Smee are working on that right now."

"Oh, he does love his ship, but not as much as you! So Emma-"

Her mom butted in before saying anything else.

"Come on sweetie, let's leave Emma alone."

I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much for stopping by...uh? I am so rude! I didn't even ask what your name is sweetheart."

"My name is Emma too!"

"We named her after your character. Your character made such an impact on my life personally and gave my family hope in our darkest times. The show-and Emma-gave us inspiration and-"

I could tell she was tearing up. I gave her a hug.

"Thank you for watching. I'm so inspired by people like you. I'm so happy my character could be the one to push you to happiness."

I gave her a half smile, and they walked away. I missed fans like that...

--------

It was finally 2pm and ready to board my flight.

Here I come, Vancouver.

Heart Vs. Mind: Coliferजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें