Chapter 9: New Offers.

"Colin what the-what are you doing here?!"

"Jen I needed to see you. May I come in?"

He didn't give me a chance to respond. I think part of him thought I'd say no so he walked in without response. He looked kind of nervous, and Colin was a pretty calm and collected guy. Why was he here?

"Jen I uh-well I have something to say. I don't know how you'll take it."

"Colin stop beating around the bush. Why are you here?"

"I just left a meeting with Adam and Eddy. See, we have kept in touch and I am the first to know. ABC has reconsidered and did more rating testing after the show ended, requested by Adam. The network did a ton of testing and looked through the statistics. After an overwhelming amount of letters and phone calls requesting the show be renewed plus the different tests they performed, ABC has agreed to come back with a reunion special for all the fans and said they would look at the ratings and consider an 11 episode renewal!"

Colin looked really happy. I don't think he ever got a gig after OUAT, at least so far.

"Anyways, Jen. I know you are testing out this new show of yours...but this is an amazing opportunity and everyone would be disappointed. I don't think they'll do it without you..."

"Colin this is great...for you. I have a life here now. I have a new TV show. I have this apartment. I live minutes away from my family, I have-I have a great guy here, Colin.

When I said this, he looked down. Did he still have feelings for me?

"Is there nothing I can do to convince you Jen?"

"I don't think so, Colin. You should leave now."

I was upset. My life was going so smooth and everything was finally working out. Now Colin is back...ugh.

"Before I leave, here's my number. I'm sure you don't have it stored in your phone anymore...so take it. Please reconsider, Jen."

He gave me a little piece of paper with scribbled pen on it.

"Okay Colin, but I don't think-"

"Think about it,"

He left and closed the door behind him. I slid the piece of paper under my lamp on the side of my bed. I grabbed my purse and headed to set.

After a long morning, I was ready to get my mind off things. My boss, Charlie walked in with some of the rest of the cast.

"Hey Jen. Cast meeting in the lobby."

I walked through the doors and saw the whole cast at table. I sat down and Charlie started talking.

"Hey guys. How are we all doing today?"

Everyone replied a normal "good". Nobody understood why we were having this meeting.

"CW aired our first episode last night, as I'm sure you're all aware. As some of you are aware, the agreement was to air the Pilot and evaluate the feedback. Unfortunately, the response was not overwhelming. Even though this isn't necessarily a death sentence, I thought we had hyped the show up enough for a good amount of viewers for the Pilot. CW has agreed to air one more episode and see if ratings can go up at all. So we will shoot 1.2 and wait for it to be aired. "

For some, this was their first gig. One girl started crying and everyone looked really disappointed. But... for some reason, I wasn't. These people were good people and some had become my friends. But my heart wasn't in this show or in the plot. Needless to say, I will not be insanely disappointed if the show gets canceled.