The Uncle Foster Pub

(PHOENIX)

We drive up to the base. i park my car in the under ground storage and watch as Kimberly's smile fades.
"Where are we?"
"i'll tell you in a minute but f-"
"why cant you tell me now?"
"Just! wait a second okay?"

She glared at me and i stuck my tongue out.
"Okay sassy pants tell me whats up?"
"For now you're just a friend. So no running up and kissing me okay?"

Her face changes immediately and i see a glint of mischief. Damn that slipped. Can i have a reverse button for my mouth please anyone???
"So i was more than a friend before?"

i just roll my eyes and get out slamming the door.
"I'll take that as a yes."

Swinging the door open everyone turns their heads.
"ahh, Phoenix. You finally got a girlfriend?"
I hear through all the wolf whistles.
"Uncle Foster - Kimberly. Kimberly - Uncle Foster. and she's just a friend."
Kimberly coughs and i turn to shoot a glare at her. she held her tongue between her teeth before speaking.

"Nice to meet you Sir."
"Hmm, you got a lady here Phoenix. Nice to meet you Kimmy. Just call me Uncle Foster. this Sir stuff makes me feel extremely old."
the pub full of people bursts into laughter and i hear a few people say 'what ever you recon Foster'. Kimberly just nodded.

"Nice to meet you Uncle Foster."
He extended his hand over the barand she shook it gingerly. Uncle Foster shot me a look.
"I like this one Nix."

"We're going to the Attic."

I grab Kimberly's hand leading her gently up the stairs into the attic. Once we're up there she runs and jumps into a beanbag. typical. in a roomwith a comfy bed, pillows, beanbags, Xbox, TV, and video games the first thing she goes for in the beanbag.
"Do you have Halo?"
she pulled herself off the beanbag to look at all the games.

"yeah, it should be in there somewhere."

*after countless hours of Kimberly whooping Phoenix at Halo*

We both sit on the bed and i swear as she kills me. Again. I tackle her down so we are both laying next to each other and i point at her face with one hand entangling with her hand.

"Okay, whats the secret?"
"I cant tell you that."

I smirk and lean forward to whisper.
"come on.. tell me."
she giggles before answering
"or what."

I put my hand on her stomach and she recoils giggling. I raise an eyebrow. She gasps and her eyes go wide. Falling of the bed I chase her around tickling her. she screamed loudly as i tackle her back onto the bed still tickling.
"OKAY! OKAY I'LL TELL YOU!"
She screamed putting her hands up in surrender. She grabs my shirt pulling me closer to whisper in my ear.

"I'm brilliant."
she whispers before racing out of the room giggling and runs into the bathroom.