Who's at the Door?

(PHOENIX)
I hear Kim scream out my name but I need her to be safe. She'll probably have a go at me for handcuffing her to a wall but there was nothing else I could do. As I get closer to the boarded front door I see a silhouette of a man. Peeking out between the slats my heart stops. Outside, is a cop.

"Open up this is the police department."

He knocked on the door loudly. Silently I'm begging Kimberly to stay quiet so he doesn't know there are people here.
"Phoenix! Get these handcuffs off me before I beat the hell out of you!"
The police recoiled and looked though the slats. I duck so he doesn't see me. You little bitch Kim. You blew it this time.

"We have a warrant for the arrest of Phoenix Gally Foster"

*sorry, just had to have a maze runner reference.*

I run low to the floor back into the kitchen and Kimmy automatically starts swearing at me with a harsh glare.
"Why you son of a -"
"Shut up Kimmy. The police are outside."

She silences herself but holds her wrist out.
"Get this off me then we can figure out a plan.
I look sheepishly at the ground.

"Phoenix. You do have the key. Don't you."

More of a statement than a question. I duck as she goes to punch me in the arm. She frantically tried pulling it over her hand. But it was too tight.
"What the hell? You don't have a key? How are we gonna get out now?"
She snapped screaming in a whisper. Turning around I see an axe and I pick it up with both hands before turning back to Kim.
"Phoenix.. Are you okay?.."

I was confused then I remembered the cereal incident a few minutes ago.
"I'm fine. I'm getting the Hand cuffs off you."
Her face went pale.
"Just. Hold your arm out away from the wall."

She did as she was told and I swung breaking the chain leaving her with a metal hand cuff bracelet. Relief washed over her face until a loud crunch came from the front door and her eyes widen in fear.
"Run!"
I shout grabbing her hand pulling her through the house and away from the now yelling cop. Weaving through the house we finally make it out the back to my car. Not the one Kimberly totally ruined, my new one.

"Get in! Quick!"
I shout at her and she obeys quickly. Launching into the drivers seat I put the medal to the metal with a single thought going through my head. I need to keep Kim safe. Quickly we speed off out of the back yard and onto the street. Going 110km ph in a 50km zone. But stuff speed limits. We turn a sharp corner at 99km when the recommended speed is 60km. Funnily enough Kimmy didn't look scared. She smiled every turn we went around and whenever we went up a gear. Eventually I turned into a side street and parked the car keeping the lights off. The police car sped past and I smile. Finally.. We lost him.

"You're awesome at driving!"
She exclaimed in a rushed tone. I smile and start the car again. She quickly turns up the radio which is playing 'she's kinda hot'. Kim sung all the words and very well. Her singing voice was AMAZING. I need to get us somewhere safe. And I know exactly where that place is.

The Uncle Foster Pub.