Him or Her?

[Final]

For the past 4 weeks, Gumball has been avoiding me. When I talk to him, he never looks anywhere near my face. At school he started to hang with Tobias and Penny more. Even at home, when its bed time. He always sleeps with his blankets FULLY covering him. Honestly, its sickening to see how terrible he can treat his best friend.

IF we are even 'friends' anymore...

Darwin watched Gumball throughout the entire class period. He didn't hear anything his teacher, or anybody else, told him. The only voice he wanted to hear was- "Gumball!" Ms. Simian yelled. Gumball jerked backwards and looked around the classroom. His eyes met Darwin's and he quickly looked away.

When he looked at Penny, she smiled at him and he smiled back. Darwin let out a low gasp and balled his fists up under the desk. "I asked you a question! As always, you weren't paying attention!" she said. "Ughh, sorry Ms. Simian." Gumball groaned. "Hmph!" Ms. Simian said and turned back to the board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rang, everybody dashed out of class. Gumball was gathering his books, when Penny went over to his desk and kissed him on the cheek. Then they kissed on the lips. Suddenly, Gumball felt a tight grip on the collar of his sweater. Then he was roughly dragged out of the class, leaving Penny confused.

Gumball was dragged into the boys' bathroom and thrown against the wall. ".. Uh- OW!" Gumball said as he struggled to his feet. He was pinned against the wall and felt warmth on his mouth. Darwin pulled away and stared into Gumball's eyes. Gumball looked away. He refused to meet Darwin's gaze.

"Gumball, why? Why are you doing this to me?" Darwin cried. Gumball clenched his jaw, straining to hold in his tears, unlike Darwin who had streams down his red face. "I love you Gumball." Darwin whispered. Gumball could no longer hold in his tears.

"Stop it." Gumball said back.

"I love you."

"No. Quit it Darwin!"

"You love me too, don't you?"

"I don't feel that way about you!"

"You do. That's why you can never look directly at me. Because you'll start to blush-"

"Shut up!"

"-you'll want to kiss me. Won't you? That's why you've been avoiding me."

"I LOVE PENNY!"

"..No. You love me. You're just too afraid to accept it." Darwin said and kissed Gumball. Gumball kissed back and after a moment, they were both tearing at each others bodies. Darwin kissed all over Gumball's neck, leaving tiny red marks. Gumball licked Darwin's chest, making him wimper.

Just like I dreamed. Darwin thought. As Gumball licked him, Darwin noticed Gumball's fluffy ears and yanked on them, making Gumball cry out a sound that Darwin has never heard before. They stared at each other. Gumball's face was dark red. He quickly looked away from Darwin.

"..What.. was tha-"

"I don't know."

"But, you just-"

"No I didn't."

"But I heard-"

"I don't wanna talk about it Darwin." Gumball ran a hand across his burning face. Darwin had an amused grin on his face. "Shut up dude."

"That's your sweet spot-"

"Shut UP."

"Quite an unusual area for-"