Just a Joke..

"Ow! Darwin, you're hurting me!"

"Relax, my dear Kitty."

"But.. B-But-..!"

"Ugh, your whimpering is making me.. lose... control..!"

A-Ah! Darwin! Darwin-!

(nuu anais whyy)

"DARWIN!! WAKE UP! You don't wanna miss school. Mom'll skin you." Anais yelled. Darwin woke up startled, the back of his head hitting the tank. "Geez! ANAIS! Fish HATE loud noise!" "Whatever. Just get up and get dressed." Anais left the room and went back downstairs.

Darwin climbed out of his tank and dried himself off.

But... what was that dream all about?

He dismissed the thought, slipping on his clothes, mumbling angrily to himself. He went downstairs to see Gumball walking all hunched over like an old man. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" Darwin asked. Gumball had a small tear slip out of his eye and his hands and feet were all cramped up.

Darwin held back a laugh. "Bro, I fell asleep on the couch and Dad sat on- crack- ME!" Darwin couldn't hold his voice in that time. He burst out laughing, falling to the floor. Gumball frowned trying to crack his miss shapen back. "STOP- ooww- LAUGHING DUDE!!" Gumball yelled.

"HAHA- I'M SORRY AAHAHAAAA!!" he laughed louder, his voice squeaking. "Guys! The bus is here!" Anais yelled from the front door. "Darwin! Help me. And stop laughing!"

"Ok ok! I quit!" Darwin put Gumball's arm around his shoulder and helped him onto the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, uhh, Gumball. How're things? .. Gumball?" Penny asked. Gumball was staring at her, with starry eyes. His hands were on his pink cheeks and he had a big smile on his face. "Gumball?!" Gumball shook his head nervously. "OH! UHM, things are going great! Thanks for asking, Pen~ny." Penny giggled at the way Gumball said her name.

Darwin walked up to where his friend was standing and handed him a note. Then he spoke in a British voice. "A gift for M'Lady." Gumball laughed and took the note. "Ohh kayy." he said.

Dear Gumball

I would like it if we could be able to hang out again. You know. Just the two of us. Me and you. Me + you. You x Me. I've also been combining our names. *giggle* You know.

Like if we were married or dating. Gumbah. Sarball. Me and you. Anyways I'll be waiting for your amswer. I'm always here. Waiting.. watching.. Let me know soon ok. Ok cya around. Or look behind you! <33333

Luv Sarah

Gumball turned his head slightly and saw Sarah staring at him with a wide grin. She started waving. Gumball gave her a half smile and grabbed Darwin's arm, pulling them out of her sight. By now Darwin was on the floor, laughing his head off. Gumball pouted. "Not funny." he said. "B-But- AHAHAHA!!!"

"Not. Funny. DARWIN." Gumball said again and balled Sarah's note up. Darwin sobored up and layed a hand on Gumball's shoulder. "Maybe it won't be Penny who you'll wind up dating!" Darwin said. "Haa haa. By the way. Here ya go, Buddy." Gumball said sarcastically and took the drawing out of his pocket, giving it to Darwin.

Darwin's eyes scanned over the drawing and after a moment his face was bright red. "Know what? You're right." Gumball leaned in close to Darwin and purred. Then he whispered in his ear. "Maybe it won't be Penny who I'll end up with." Darwin squeaked. Gumball threw himself on the wall and started laughing wildly, then the bell rang.

Darwin bit his lip and put his head down. Gumball patted Darwin's swirly hair and said: " Relax dude. It was only a joke." before walking down the hall. "Just a joke.. Right.." Darwin reassured himself and walked after his friend..

(its about to get a lot better. more dramaa and fuk that ice cream cone)