Dirty Mind

"Seriously though, dude. After she read it she looked STRAIGHT AT ME." Gumball said. Darwin gave a half smile. "I think that's cause you were staring at her first-"

"DAD! STOP!!"

"RICHARD, I SWEAR TO- OW!! CATCH HIM!!"

Gumball pushed the front door open and was knocked over by his mom. Richard was running around crazily as if he had rabbis. Anais was chasing after him, her short legs barely visible as she ran. Mom was trying to corner him as well, with a pill clutched in her hand.

The living room was a mess. Table flipped over. Couch full of junk food. Darwin and Gumball just both stood frozen in the doorway. Mom stopped in front of them, huffing and puffing, still holding the pill. "Well, don't just stand there!! huff huff. HELP US!!" she yelled, dashing off after Richard.

He ran up the stairs and in Gumball's room, locking himself in. Anais was struggling to get it open. Gumball and Darwin looked at each other and stepped back outside. "DAAD!!" Gumball yelled. "Mrs. Mom, Mr. Dad IS ON THE ROOF!!"

"WHAT?!!" Mom and Anais yelled in unison.

They came running outside. "Richard!! YOU GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!" Mom yelled. "NUH-UH!!" Richard yelled back, pouting. Anais sighed loudly, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "What's going on?!" Gumball asked Anais.

"UGH. Dad didn't wanna take any shots at the doctor so they gave him a pill to take instead, but he won't!!" she said annoyed. "NNEVERRRR!!" Richard yelled. "YOU'RE BEING A BABY DAD! JUST TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!! Its strawberry scented!" she yelled back.

His eyes glistened for a moment before shaking out of his trance. "NOPE!!"

"RICHARD! God so help me, if you don't get down here, I'll grab hold of those big ears of yours, pull them off, and CRAM THEM UP YOUR-!!"

"DAD!! Look! Blueberry Pie!!" Darwin said. He was waving it about.

The smell hitting Richard's pink nose. Without hesitation, Richard leaped from the roof and tackled the pie, devouring it in one gulp. Mom looked in her hand to see an empty palm. "Wha? The pill! Its gone!" Darwin winked and everyone stared at him, mouths gaped open.

"But, how did you-" "Uh, uh, uh. Se~cret!" he said playfully. Gumball rolled his eyes and nudged his best friend in the side. "Ohhh, Honey, I don't feel so good." Richard said holding his stomach. Mom put her hands on his shoulders and led him inside, Anais following behind.

"Well, that's what you get Richard. Next time, take your medicine like you're told." Mom said. Darwin yanked Gumball's blue, fluffy cat ears and Gumball softly punched Darwin's arm in return. "Cat videos?" he said. "You know it." Gumball grinned back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DUDE! Look at this one! I'm literally dying right now."

Gumball clicked on a video showing a cat kneading on a sleeping lady's boob. Darwin blushed wildly, his head filling itself with dirty thoughts of his best friend. Like the video of the baby kitten licking its owner. Darwin pictured that it was Gumball who was licking all over HIS body.

Darwin couldn't help but look away as some of the videos that were playing, not wanting Gumball to see his tomato red face. "Hey, hey! Watch this one! That's me and the other one's Tina." The video was of two cats having a western stare off. The cat (whom Gumball assumed he was) leapt on the other cat and had it pinned down.

Then the other cat (Tina?) squirmed out of the others (Gumball's) hold and they continued staring and growling at each other. Darwin's brain betrayed him once again and brought him into a daydream where he was the one pinning Gumball down on his stomach.

Gumball's half naked body squirming under Darwin's, grinding against him.

Then things started to get worse. His mind took his thoughts to a whole nother level.

Darwin started kissing Gumball's trembling ears. He was shaking and moaning telling Darwin that he wanted more. Darwin turned him over on his back, and leaned down to connect their lips.

Before Darwin had a chance to taste Gumball's lips, the image turned into static as Gumball's voice snapped Darwin back into reality. He peeled his eyes back open and looked around the room nervously. "A dream..."

Thinking of doing such dirty things with my best friend. What is wrong with me?! Darwin mentally cursed himself. "If you didn't want to watch the videos anymore, you could've just said so." Gumball said, exiting out of his video browser. Darwin scratched the back of his head nervously. "No, no! I-It's not... its not that! I... just..."

Gumball sighed and flopped down on his bed. He opened his notebook and started writing vigorously. "Gumball? What's wrong?" He ignored Darwin and kept writing. His blue ears were flat against his head. The silence in the room being filled with scribble noises. "GUMball!!" he said louder, his voice squeaking.

Gumball stopped writing and glared up at Darwin making his friend tense. "You ok, man?" Gumball started writing again, this time more softly. His expression changed back to normal and his ears shot back up, flicking. "Yeah, I'm cool.." Gumball replied.

Darwin knew his best friend way too well to know that he wasn't 'ok.' There was something else and Darwin was going to find out..