Doodlebob

Gumball walks down the hall as cool as possible when he sees Penny and Wasabi coming towards him. "Hey, Gumball!" Penny smiles. "H-Hi Penny." Gumball says with a huge grin. Wasabi gags and drags Penny down the hall.

Gumball smiles at her one last time before sneaking in Ms. Simian's class and leaving the folded note on Penny's desk. Then he quickly leaves. "...AH! Dude!" When Gumball turns around, Darwin has a wide grin on his face as he peeks in the class and sees the note on the desk. "You actually did it..." he said wriggling his eyebrows.

"Cut it out! I really want Penny to like me! I just want her to know what a nice guy I am!"

"I think she already knows, Gumball." Darwin awkwardly scratched his head. "Ya know, you don't have to go through with this. Nobody's forcing you."

"Why? What if she likes it? What if she wants to know the charming and handsome person that WROTE it? Then a certain kitty will fly in and grab Penny in my arms! 'Oh Gumball. Muah Muah!' 'Oh, Penny! Mmmuuuahhh.' Then-"

When Gumball looked up, Darwin had already walked off, leaving a frozen banana standing infront of him. Gumball's lips were puckered and he was hugging himself. Gumball's ears shot up and he quickly ran after Darwin in embarrassment.

"Duude! Why'd you just leave me hanging?!" Gumball said angrily. "Cause' maybe you looked like a fool?" Darwin laughed. An adorable fool.. Wait. What was that? Darwin shook it off nervously. The principal walked passed holding Ms. Simian's hand. "Ughh."

Gumball cringed and squinched his eyes, seeing the pair walk pass confidently. He looked back to see that Darwin was nowhere in sight. "... Darwin?" Suddenly, Darwin came up behind Gumball, out of nowhere, with a mop on his head. He held out his hand to Gumball and spoke in a deep voice.

"Would you do me the honors, Ms. Simian?" Gumball took Darwin's hand and spoke in a high pitched, lady voice. "Why, yes, Ni~Gel." Darwin and Gumball danced in circles. Darwin spun Gumball around and he lost his footing, grabbing Darwin's arm.

They both went colliding to the floor laughing, Darwin falling ontop of Gumball. He took the mop off of his friends head and for a moment they locked eyes. Darwin felt his face start to burn. He quickly got off of Gumball and stood up. Then the bell rang and a parade of students were dashing to their classes.

When class started everyone took their seats and tried to stay awake during another boring lesson. Penny picked up the note and opened it easily with a smile on her face. Gumball's face was all puffy as he watched for Penny's expression when she read it.

He grinned widely and looked back at Darwin, who had his face down, doodling on his paper quietly. Gumball observed him for a moment before turning his attention back to Penny who still had the smile on her face and had put the note in her purse.

She twiddled strands of brown hair in her finger before meeting Gumball's gaze. His face lit up and burned. She waved under her desk and he waved back. After class, everyone had moved on to gym class, leaving Gumball behind. He had to stay because he got caught making googly eyes at Penny.

When Gumball finished his work he got up and set it on his teachers desk. "Whoops, almost forgot." Gumball went back to his desk to get the pen he borrowed. Darwin had left whatever it was that he was doodling, on his desk.

He didn't want to be nosey and snoop through his best friends stuff, but Darwin seemed so quiet in class today and that made Gumball all the more anxious to see what it was that he was doing. He opened the notebook fast, his eyes turned to stars as if he was going to discover some secrets or if Darwin was writing a diary or something.

It was a drawing of him and Darwin, fingers intwined, and smiling. Gumball grinned, folded the paper, put it in his pocket, and went to catch up with the others.

Darwin was worried, seeing Gumball's expression as he walked in the gym. Gumball stood silently next to his friend, with his hands in his pockets. Penny threw the basketball at Darwin thinking that he would catch it. He stood there and let it fly towards him.

Gumball jumped infront of him and caught the ball and threw it to Tobias. Darwin's face lit up with red covering his cheeks. Gumball slapped Darwin on his shoulder playfully. "I know you didn't forget how to play ball, bruh. C'mon man!" With that, Gumball dashed towards Tobias, Darwin following happily behind.

Still, Darwin felt like Gumball wasn't all himself. Darwin knew that there was more to it. For now, he just wanted to enjoy a B-Ball game with his best friend..

(The title; all you spongebob fans. Remember that ep. of spongebob when his drawing of himself came to life? Funny af.)