Urges

~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~

Gumball hopped on his computer and went to 'funniest videos.' Darwin lied down on Gumball's bed and inhaled sharply. Kitty scent.. he thought blushing. "Bro, you alright?" Gumball said, not looking away from the computer screen. "Y-Yeah."

Gumball's ears twitched and Darwin couldn't help but stare. They're just so.. furry and.. Darwin soon found himself lost in another daydream.

Gumball lied sprawled out on his bed with only a robe on. Darwin started kissing Gumball's lips. Then he turned Gumball over on his stomach and straddled his hips. Gumball moaned and arched his back. Darwin grabbed hold of Gumball's ears and gave one powerful thr-

"Darwin?" Gumball called. Darwin snapped out of his dream quickly and covered his red face.

(damnit gumball! quit cockblocking the dreammss xD)

"If you don't have anything better to do then come and watch these with me. Oh.. wait.. dude help. I think I'm getting in too deep!" Gumball panicked. Darwin had to catch his breath for a moment.

Why is this happening to me? Why?! Darwin mentally screamed. He really didn't want to get anywhere near his best friend- "GAH! Dude! Tobias recorded his mom trying to twerk!" -He was too afraid of what he might do to him. Darwin's urges were growing and getting even dirtier by the minute. "Ughh, its like a dog coughing-" He didn't want to risk hurting his best friend so..

"Uhh, that's ok. I'm just gonna take a nap, bro." Darwin said nervously. "..oh.. ok then." Gumball said.

~~~~~~~Couple Hrs. Later~~~~~~

"Hey, Darwin! Let's pretend like we're Mexican macho wrestlers! HUAH!" Gumball said and got into a karate position. "That sounds like fun-!" But..that involves physical contact..

"But.. uhh, I can't! I'm aaaa.. My legs..no.. arm is... ugh.. Gumball, I don't wanna play. I'm just.. so..tired.." Darwin said. Gumball looked sad then he frowned. "You don't wanna do anything anymore. What's up with you?! Know what? Nevermind. Just.. just forget it. Fine." Gumball said angrily and went outside.

Darwin sighed and followed behind him. Gumball sat in the grass and drew in the dirt with a stick. Darwin sat on the grass next to him, feeling heartbroken. "I'm sorry, man." Darwin said. Gumball ignored him. Darwin wanted to cry so badly.. He laughed a little.

"That almost looks like Ms. Simian. Ha ha!" No answer.. "I said I was sorry.." Gumball refused to answer. Darwin felt a tear slip down his face so he quickly got up and ran into the house. Gumball didn't bother following after him.

Later that night, Nicole and Richard went out to dinner. Anais was downstairs watching a full series of Daisy. Gumball was on his computer and Darwin was lying on Gumball's bed. "Mrs. Mom and Mr. Dad aren't here to make us go to bed. You know what that means, right?" Darwin said smiling.

Gumball didn't answer, making Darwin a little annoyed, but he shrugged it off. "We can stay up as long as we want! How about we set up our camp and tell scary stories?" This made Gumball's ears shoot up. He turned around smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-so when she turned around, it was her DECEASED BOYFRIEND!!" Gumball screamed making Darwin scream. Then they both giggled. "My turn!" Darwin said. Gumball opened a bag of Cheetos.

"Once upon a time- wait, that sounds so old school- A few years ago, there were two best friends named Gim and Dim. They were so close that they were inseperatable. They did everything together. Played. Ate. Hung out. Until one of the friends, Gim, fell in love with a cheerleader. Gim and the cheerleader were always together now. Leaving no room for the other friend, Dim. Gim started to slowly pull away from Dim. They never hung out like they used to, or played together, or even talked to each other much.-"

Gumball slowly popped another chip in his mouth and leaned in closer.

"So Dim started to get super jealous. The cheerleader never did anything wrong to him but he felt that she needed to go. He wanted his best friend back and the only way to do that was to get rid of her. One night, after cheerleading practice, the girl was walking home. She walked into an alleyway alone. It was dark and quiet. She heard footsteps so she turned around and saw a shadowy figure standing behind her-"

Gumball stopped chewing and his eyes widened.

"-Before she could scream, WHAM!! Right across her pretty little head. She fell, but she was still alive. So he whacked her again, then AGAIN, and AGAIN until she finally stopped moving. The next day at school everyone had heard about her tragic death. Gim was hurt the most of all though. Dim went up to his best friend and hugged him tightly. Gim cried in Dim's shoulder. 'Shh, don't cry Gim. I'm here. I'll ALWAYS be here..for you..' Dim whispered to his friend. Then he smiled. The END!!"

When Darwin looked at Gumball, Gumball was frozen and pale. Darwin shook Gumball a little. Gumball's ears layed flat and he pounced on Darwin. "G-Gumball?!" Darwin said, suppressing a blush. "Dude! ..That was like.. the scariest stuff I've EVER heard!!" Gumball laughed and rolled on his back.

"Where'd you hear that?!!" Darwin scratched the back of his head. "..A friend.." he lied. "Wow. That was AWESOME BRO! You totally win this round." Gumball said eating more chips. "Sounds so.. familiar though. That's weird." he laughed. Darwin shook a little.

"It does sound awfully.. familiar. Ha...ha.." Darwin replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gumball and Darwin decided to sleep in their fort-made-out-of-pillows, but Darwin couldn't sleep. He couldn't keep his mind off of the story he told. It DID sound a lot like.. them. 2 best friends.. one friend fell for a cheerleader -Penny-.

Dim getting jealous and hating the cheerleader.. Me. Darwin shook his head and turned over to Gumball. He was sleeping so peacefully. Darwin couldn't stop looking at that pale, feathery skin, that blue messy hair.. those fluffy blue ears. Gumball's lips were slightly parted, revealing two small, sharp fangs.

Then Darwin found himself staring at Gumball's lips. So..soft looking.. Darwin leaned closer to Gumball's face to where their lips were only an inch apart. He leaned down a little more and Gumball sneezed. Darwin moved away quickly and rolled to the opposite side Gumball was facing.

(fffuuu- damn u gumball. damn U!)

His face was red and his breathing was heavy.. What was I about to do..? Darwin thought nervously..