He loves you Harry, I promise.

-Harry's POV-

I moved in with Nick. We've been dating for a few months now. Me and Louis haven't talked since I ran outta the house. I can't even look at Louis at band practices. He always brings Eleanor. So I always bring Nick.

I moved in with him the day he asked me to be his boyfriend. No, I don't have feeling for him , I just want someone to love me. We were at band practice. Me and Nick were talking. 

"Babe, Im tired. Im gonna go take a nap." Nick said yawning. I nodded. 

I kissed him. "Go on babe. I will wake you when we get done." He smiled. Then he left. I watched him walk away. I miss Louis. Him and Eleanor were making out. I looked away. I went to walk but bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Niall. I fell tears coming down my face. He hugged me. 

"Don't worry Haz, He loves you. I know it." I told NIall about what happened that day. He knows I don't have feelings for Nick. He knows I love Louis. I shook my head.

"No he doesn't Niall. He loves Eleanor. Look at them." I can feel him look up. I heard him sigh. 

"He loves you Harry, I promise." I pull outta the hug and walk away. I don't wanna hear that. I want Louis to show it. I walked to Liam and asked him to help me with the dances. I wanted to get Louis off my mind.

-Louis's POV-

I seen Harry kiss Nick. So i kissed Eleanor. But she turned it into making out, but its whatever. I kissed back. I saw Harry stare at us then look away. I felt bad.

Why can't me and Harry just be together. I seen Niall hug Harry and whisper to him. Then I see Niall staring at me then sigh. He said something. Then I seen Harry shake his head and walk away to Liam. I seen Niall sigh shaking his head at me.

'We need to talk.' Niall mouth. I gave him a thumbs up. Eleanor pulled away. She smiled. I smiled back.

"Babe, I gotta go real fast." She said, I nodded. Then she left. I pulled out my phone. I went to the Larry Stylinson trend. I smiled at us being goofy. Gosh, this boy is going to be the death of me. 

-Niall's POV-

I was gonna talk to Louis but I seen Eleanor follow Nick. Something doesn't seem right. So I followed. I ran to were Nick was sleeping with was Harrys dressing room. I seem Eleanor enter. I went to the door, it was cracked. I peaked through.

"Our plan is working great!" Eleanor squealed. What plan?

"I know!" They hugged.

"I told Styles I would ruin his life. He deserves it. Louis is mine." I gasped. But I put my hand over my mouth to keep quiet.

"I know. They both deserve it after the pain they put us through." She nodded and laughed. 

"Its funny how much you can tell they love eachother. But they think they both hate eachother. And after tonight. They will never wanna be friends again. The band may even break up." They laughed.

"Lets hope so, maybe Harry will commit suicide. He deserves it. He doesn't deserve to breath this air. And hes a bad boyfriend." 

"After tonight, he probably will." They both smirked at eachother. I ran to Liam. I couldn't stop crying. The thought of Harry committing suicide was horrrible. He saw me crying.

"Whats wrong mate?" He asked with worry eyes. I fell to the ground crying. 

"Eleanor.... Nick....Harry...Suicide..Plan.." I couldn't get it into one sentence. I was outta breath and crying too much. Liam helped me up and hugged me. Rubbing my back. I finally got myself together. 

"Okay, now tell me." I took a deep breath. I stared Liam right in the eyes.

"Eleanor and Nick have an awful plan to hurt Louis and Harry. They said it might break up the band and Harry may even committ suicide because of it." 

"WHAT?!" Liam screamed. "Wheres Louis and Harry?" I shrugged. We looked around. We started to run around. 

I saw Zayn. "ZAYN?!" I screamed. He turned around.

"What?" He saw me crying and Liam shaking. 

"Wheres Louis and Harry?" I asked. 

"They left with Eleanor and Nick just a few minutes ago." 

"No no no NO!" I screamed.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, getting more worried by the second. 

"I will explain later, just lets go!" Liam said as he ran. Me and Zayn followed him.

I hope there okay.. 

A/N

Sorry its short. Im tired from work. I will make it much longer next chapter! I promise. Byee guys! Love you (: