#LarryStylinsonForever

-Harry's POV-

(Skipping a few years.)

     Me and the lads got close over the years. Nothing tore us apart. Me and Louis got the closest. Like our past never happened. It was gone, I was happy. My life was finally great, I have great friends, a great family. It was amazing. I couldn't ask for a better life. I was on my phone. I went on twitter to tweet a song lyrics about my feeling towards Louis. Only I knew. I looked at the trending, and one caught my eye, #LarryStylinsonForever. I clicked on it. It was me and Louis, people were shipping us as a romance and a bromance. Maybe to Louis is a bromance, but the looks, the hand holding everything, it meant so much to me. A tear slid down my face, some of our fans are so mean to others just because they ship as a romance. I followed the ones who shipped our romance. Well I guess my romance, but Louis doesn't think of us like that. But I mean, How can you not think of Louis like that? His beautiful blue eyes, the strips, hes always so happy, the way he does his hair, the way he looks at me and the way he touches me.

    But like always, bad news. Eleanor came back into the picture a few months ago. She came and cried to Louis saying she changed and that she loves him. He bought it. Eleanor didn't change. Every chance she gets, she says something mean to me. Louis is never around when she does it. I don't wanna say anything because he may not believe me, so I try to ignore it.  I felt tears in my eyes. 

"Hey Haz, whatcha doing?" I snapped outta my thoughts. I quickly wiped my tears and looked up. I smiled.

"Hey Lou. Just on twitter." He sat next too me and tried to look at my phone. I was gonna yank it away but he grabbed it before I could. He was scrolling, his smile began to disappear. I looked down. 

"Some fans, huh?" I looked at him. "Why can't they be happy for me?" Louis question mostly towards himself. 

"Louis, there just fans. They love you. Don't forget that." He looked at me.

"If they loved me then why are they soo obsessed with this stupid 'Larry Stylinson' shit?" 

"There fans, fans ship a lot of guys together!" I can't believe what im hearing.

"Yeah, but they are ruining mine and Eleanor's relationship!" Louis screamed at me. I got up.

"If yours and Eleanor's relationship was soo strong, the fans wouldn't be able to ruin it!" I screamed back. Louis got up, he threw my phone on the couch. He looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Our relationship is stronger than anything. Your just jealous I can get a girl. Ohh wait. You don't like girls. You like gays, you fag!" I stepped back. I can't believe he said that. Tears started to come down my face. 

-Louis's POV-

I. Can't. Believe. I. Said. That.

I saw the tears come down Harry's face.

"Harry" He shook his head. He walked to the door about to leave. "I-Im Sorry" I saw he looked at the ground. 

"I thought you changed." He mummbled. Tears stared to come down my face. 

"Im sorry Harry. I didn't mean it."  I tried to walk closer to him but he moved back. This made me cry more. 

"But you haven't, You and Eleanor are still the same. With the names." Wait, what? Eleanor was still mean to him? This made my blood boil. But its not like im any different. I was still a douche to him. 

"Eleanor still did it?" He nodded. This made me break down. I felt so bad, How could I not see it.  I felt to my knees, and looked down. This is my fault. I love him, But i was dumb enough to take her back. I heard a door open