Of course I do.

-Harry's POV- 

I still can't believe I forgave Louis. We were sitting in Nando's. Niall wanted to go there. We were catching up on old memorys. We were all laughing so hard. 

"Haz, Remember when our mums put us in a tux and acted like we got married?" I smiled at the memory.

*Flashback*

I was 5, Louis was 8. 

"Louis, I love you." Louis smiled. 

"I  love you too Haz." I smiled. "Hazza, I wanna ask you something." He was digging in his pocket.

"What is it Lou bear?" He pulled out a box, I was confused. He got on one knee and looked up at me. 

"Harry, I love you, will you marry me?" I was blushing and smiled so big and nodded. He put the ring on me, It was a little big. But we didn't care.

"Yes boo!" Louis jumped up and hugged me so tight. We ran inside.

"Mummy! Mummy!" Louis screamed. 

"What Lou?" 

"Im getting married!" Lou screamed. Both our mums were confused.

"To who baby?" Louis turned to me.

"To Haz." Our mums squealed. They ran upstairs. Me and Louis turned to eachother confused. We heard them running down there stairs holding something. My mum rushed me to the bathroom and stripped me and put a tux on me. She rushed us out and  I saw Louis, he was in a tux, the couches were moved around.  Louis was standing at the end with his mum. I was walking down what looked like an aisle. Louis had a big smile, He was gorgeous. I was finally infront of him,  Our mums had big smiles. I just smiled at Louis, he smiled at me. 

"Louis, do you take Harry to be your husband?"Louis mum asked.  Louis nodded.

"I do." I smiled bigger.

"Harry do you take Louis to be your husband?" I nodded.

"Of course I do." 

"You are now husband and husband." Louis leaned over and kissed my lips. My heart melt. He pulled away. Our mums were squealing and laughing.

"You too are so cute, I hope you date in the future." My mum said. We looked at eachother and smiled.

*End of Flashback*

I smiled, I looked down at my hand, I still had that ring Louis gave me. I never took it off. I looked up, Louis was staring at my ring, like he was shocked. I nodded.

"Yeah, it was great. Best day of my life." Louis smiled really big. 

"Come on guys, we gotta get back to the apartments." We all nodded. We all hoped in the car and left. 

"Hey Haz, will you stay with me?" Should I? I decided I would. I nodded. I texted my mum and told her,

From: Mummy<3

'Im gonna go home sweetheart, I needa go back to work. I love you, you will do great! xx'

To:Mummy <3

'Okay mum, I love you too. Thanks. xx'

"Lou, do you care if I just stay with you until its over? My mum is leaving." Louis smiled and nodded. We finaly got to the building. I went to my room and grabbed my bag, Niall, Liam and Zayn went to there room. Me and Louis were heading to his room. We go there. He opened the door.  I put my bag on the ground next to the door.

"You can put your bag in my room." I shook my head.

"No, its fine. I can leave it here." Louis shook his head. I yawned. 

"Im gonna head to bed." I sat on the couch.

"I will get you a blanket." I nodded. He left, He came back soon and handed me a blanket.  He looked kinda sad, but i shugged it off. 

"Good night Louis." 

"Good night Haz." He turned around and left.  I laid on the couch, I soon fell asleep.

*Dream*

I saw me and Louis standing in the middle of rain. Louis was crying. 

"Haz, im sorry." He fell to his knees, crying harder. I saw the dream me shake his head.

"No, Lou. You cheated on me." I saw tears stream down his face.

"She kissed me! You know I wouldnt do that to you Haz, I love you!" I shook my head. 

"No, you dont. I stood there for 5 minutes, you didnt push away." 

"Im sorry Harry. Im truely sorry. Please, forgive me. I love you, I cant lose you. Please. Don't leave me." Louis screamed.  

"Fuck off Lou, you deserve this. Now you know how I felt through my whole middle school and high school years! Pain!"I screamed at Louis face. 

"Harry, im sorry." Louis whispered. I saw me just shake his head and walk away. Louis was sitting in the rain. Crying his eyes out. Then lighting struck.

*Dream Ended.*

I jumped from the couch, I saw that it was storming outside. I felt something on my face. I touched it. It was tears. Was I crying? I wiped them away. When I rememeber, Louis was afraid of storms. I jumped from the couch and ran to Louis. I opened his door, and saw his shaking. I ran to him and laid beside him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and cuddled up to my chest. 

"You okay Louis?" I felt him nodded.

"Thanks Haz." 

"Your welcome Lou, im always here for you." I hugged him tighter. 

"I can't believe you still have the ring Haz."  Louis chuckled.

"Of course I do, Lou. I wouldn't give it up for the world. Like I said, it was the best day of my life." I laughed. 

"Mine too Haz. Mine too." I smiled. 

"I love you Louis." 

"I love you too Harry." I felt Louis get up and look at me. He eyes looked beautiful in the night.  He leaned closer, i felt myself tense. Is he gonna... Before I could finish my thought, he kissed me. I never really believe the fire works when people kissed, but i felt fire works when me and Louis kissed. It was great. We pulled away. He smiled. I smiled too. 

"Ive waited so long for that Lou."

"Me too Haz." My heart melted. He cuddled up in my chest again. I hugged him tight. I didn't wanna let him go. This was a great night. We soon both fell asleep.