Another day in hell.

-Harrys POV-

I looked up and saw Louis staring at me. More tears spilled outta my eyes. I ran home, I knew he had heard some of the things Liam and Zayn screamed. I ran home,  & laid on my bed and cried quietly so my mom didnt hear me. She doesnt know about any of this. I took my knife out and put it up to my skin, I slid it acrossed, I loved the pain it brought me. I sliced one for what Liam said, second for what Zayn said and a third for what else Zayn said. I stared at the blood dripping from my skin. I cleaned it up and went to bed, dreaming about Louis. 

*Next Morning*

My alarm clock went off. I hit it to turn it off. 

"Sweetheart, get up. Its time for school." My mom screamed. She doesnt know what happen to me and Louis, she just knows that he doesnt come around anymore. I dont wanna go to school. I will just get bullied. I looked at my arms, a cut for every name I have ever been called. I got up and throw some cloths on. Put tons of bracllets on to cover up the cuts. I grabbed my back pack.

"Bye mum. I love you!" I screamed.

"I love you to." She screamed back. I walked out my door, just to see Louis leaving his house, Oh did i forget to menchant that hes my neighbor? Well yeah. I wanted to start to cry, but i held it in. I walk to school since it aint that far. I soon stood at the front of the front doors. I stopped and stared. Well Another day in hell. Great. I walked in and went straight to my locker. I opened it, A note fell. I opened it. 

Harry,                                                                                                                                                                                  Just do us all a favor and kill  yourself. No one loves you. Even Louis hates you. You will NEVER get ur best friend back. Your a fag, ugly, little pathetic excuse for a person. Just go. Every hates you. Go cry you cry baby. Your a pussy.  Just put that knife on ur neck and end it or put a gun to your head. Either way, just kill yourself.                                                                                         Love, Eleanor<3

I started to cry, but i quickly wipped the tears from my eyes. Why does Eleanor have to do this? Why does she hate me? I put the note away. Then before I knew it, I was shoved into the lockers. I looked at the person, its was Nick. He bullys me everyday.

"He fag!" I looked down. " Look at me you pussy." I looked up, then he punched me. I fell. I could feel the blood running down my face.  I saw a crowd around us. Everyone was laughin. I saw Louis, He just stared. not even smiling. His eyes look sad. Nick kept punching and kicking me. I was in so much pain. But honestly, I was used to it.  

"Hey!" I teacher yelled. "Leave the boy alone and go back to class now!" He screamed. Everyone ran.

"See you later fag." Nick whispered before running away. I saw Eleanor pulling Louis away. I slowly got up. I couldnt stay, I left school. And ran to a hide out me and Louis used to go to when we were friends. It was deep in the woods. It was a little club house, right by a big lake with a small waterfall The view was beautiful. I went inside the club house, and sat. Thinking of all the memorys me and Louis had. Gosh, I love that boy more than he will ever know.  I remember once, we were playing Peter Pan, Louis was Peter. And I was Wendy. We were such weirdos. I smiled at the good memorys. 

"Lou, what did i do to make you hate me?" I whispered. 

"You know what you did Hazza." I got startled. I looked up and saw those beautiful blue eyes that I feel in love with. My heart melted when he called me hazza, he hasnt called me that in forever.. I miss it... I couldnt stop staring at him.