"Oops" ..... "Hi"

*2 years later*

-Harry's POV-

Its been two years to this day that we moved. That I left everything behind. After two years, I still remember that day perfectly. The tears, the pain, the everything. A single tear slid down my cheek.

"Harry, Are you alright?" I turned around. I smiled.

"Yeah, im fine." My mum looked like she didnt believe me, but shrugged it off.

"Well come on. We don't wanna be late!" She walked outta my room. Ohh, did I forget to tell you that im auditioning for X-Factor? Oh well I am. I walked downstairs. I hugged my mum. We walked out to the car and drove there. The car was silence. "Do you talk to Louis anymore?" I shook my head.

"No, we lost contact." I lied. I  havent talked to him since that day I told him I would never forgive him.

"Ohh." Was the only thing she said. After what seemed like forever, we finally made it. I was so excited. I havent been this happy since me and Louis were actually friends. I ran out and got in line. I felt a arm over my shoulder, I looked and saw it was my mum. She smiled. "If you become famous, dont forget me." She joked. I smiled then laughed.

"I won't, umm. Whats ur name again?" I joked back, She hit me. We laughed. I finally made it to the table and signed in. I walked inside and sat on the chair next to my mum.  I put my headphones in and started listen to How To Save A Life by the Fray. Time seemed like it flew by, it was finally my turn.  I was nervous, but walked onto the stage.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, whats your name." Simon asked.

"Im Harry Styles."

"Okay," The crowd cheers. "Umm okay Harry. How old are you?" 

"Im 16."

"16, Okay. Well tell me a little bit about yourself."

"I work in a bakery."

"And Harry, you left school, gone to work there yeah?"

"Well i go to work on saturdays. Im going back to college in September." Simon nodded. I smiled. I was getting more and more nerous.

"Alright, well what are you gonna sing?" Simon asked.

"Im gonna sing, Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder."

"Alright, Go on." I took a deep breath.

"Isn't she lovely 

Isn't she wonderful 

Isn't she precious 

Less than one minute old 

I never thought through love we'd be 

Making one as lovely as she 

But isn't she lovely made from love" The crowd cheered. I couldnt stop smiling.  I did a small  bow. I bit my lip. 

"Nicole?"

"Yes."

"Louis?" I wanted to cry after hearing that name. I wonder if hes watching, Part of me hoping, and a part of me is hoping hes not. 

"No, im sorry."

"Okay." Sounds like Louis. I push Louis outta my mind, and focused my attention on Simon. 

"Congrats you got two yes." I was so happy, Yes! Omg! Yes! I ran off stage and hugged my mum. 

"Congrats baby! Im so proud of you!" She hugged me back. "Come on, lets go to a hotel." 

"Okay, hold on. I gotta go to the bathroom." She nodded and I headed to the bathroom. I opened the door, and I hit someone. 

"Oops." I said. I looked at them, It was a pair of blue eyes, I didnt want to see again, but i kinda did. A part of me broke, but another part was happy. It was quiet for a few minutes. 

"Hi." Louis said. We just stared at eachother. None of us spoke a word.