We're moving?

-Harrys POV-

 Everything was dark, black. It scared me. Not that I was scared of the dark but of whats in it. It could be anything in the dark that could hurt you. I took the pills, I fell numb. I cant move, Im just laying on this ground. Am I dead? My eyes are shut, Am I breathing? Is this what Heaven is like? So many questions. I felt someone grab me. So that means Im still alive, but my question is who is hold me? No body should be home. My mom left for work, and I dont have friends. Then I heard a faint voice, I could barely hear it but I still heard it.

" I love you Harry, Don't give up. Please." I felt someone hit my face. "This is not a goodbye." Is..Is that Louis? He said he loved? But what happened? I thought he hated me?  Im so cinfused. It sounded like he was crying. "Please, Haz. Im sorry. Im soo sorry. This is my fault. I lov..love you. Dont give up, the ambulance is one there way. Try and ke..keep breathing."  He kept stuttering. Why was he crying over me? Didnt he say he never wanted to talk to me again? This boy is so bipolar. Then I hear people screaming, then I felt myself being lifted.  And carried away. I felt a breathing mask put on me.  No, No! I dont wanna be saved, I did this for a reason! I can't live anymore, No. I wanted to cry so much, But i couldn't, i was still numb.  Why me?

-Louis's POV-

I watched as the ambulance took him away. I couldnt stop my salty tears coming down my face. Maybe I should call his mom.. I pulled my phone out. This was gonna be hard. I dialed her number.

"Hello?" She sounded so happy, but after I tell her, She wont be so happy. This is killing me inside.

"Mrs. Styles?" I just wanted to make sure it was her.

"Hi Louis, Long time no talk. How are you? Hows your mom?" I tried to hold back my tears.

"Umm, My moms fine. Im not so good. Anne, Ive got news." I looked down, this is my fault he ended like this. 

"What is it sweetheart?" She sounded worried. It was silence for a minute. "Lou?" 

"Umm, Ha..Harry." I busted into tears. 

"Whats wrong with Harry?" Her voice was filled with concerned. She will hate me when she finds out the truth.

"He..Hes in th.. the hos..hospital." I kept stuttering because of how hard I was crying.

"Wh..What? Why?!" She screamed. 

"He.. He tried to..to commit suicide." I whispered. She heard me though. I couldnt see it but I could hear her tears falling. It broke my heart more. I didnt know what to do. We both stayed on the phone is silence, neither one of us saying a word, until Anne said something. 

"I will meet you at the hospital, Thank you Louis." I nodded. Gosh! Why do i keep doing that?! 

"Okay, But Anne." I hung up the phone. I texted Liam.

'Hey man, Harrys in the hospital, come quick! -Lou'

'OMG! Okay -Liam' I put my phone away.

"Hey babe!" I turned around, and saw Eleanor. Just the site of her made me pissed.

"Stay the hell away from me." I was beyond pissed. My face was probably as red as a tomato. 

"Why babe?" She put a fake sad face on, well this time it was gonna work for me. She ruined my life enough. Im done.

"Your a bitch! I can't believe you would fucking lie like that! Who lies about that! Oh wait, only a sick twist bitch like you!" It felt good finally tell her how I felt about her. She started to cry, But i knew they were fake. Shes the master of acting.

"Ba..Babe."  She stuttered.

"Don't fucking 'babe' me! You made me lose my best friend! Now hes in the fucking hospital because of the horrible things ive said to him.  So thank you so much! You have did your job. Now leave me the hell alone!" She looked shocked.  I started to walk away but then turned around, "And if its not obvious, we ar e through!" I screamed. And continued to walk.

 I ran to my house and got into my car and drove to the hospital, I hope Harrys okay. I will never forgive myself if he doesnt make it outta there okay. I started to cry, why does this have to happen? Why did I have to date Eleanor. None of this would have happened if I could have just stayed away from that bitch. I had people tell me she wasnt any good, But did I listen? No, I didnt. Stupid me. I finally made it to the hospital. I ran inside and ran to the front desk.

"Hi, im here for Harry Edward Styles." The lady looked up at me. 

"Mr. Styles is in room 376. " She said.

"Thank you." I ran to room 376. I saw each room numbers, 373, 374, 375, Ahh, 376. I walked in there. Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Anne were all in the room.

"What took you so long Lou?" Liam asked, I looked into his eyes, he looked like he has been crying.  maybe hes like me and feels bad and blames himself too. 

"I had to take care of some business." I looked at Harry, Hes looked like hes breathing better now then he did when he was at the house. 

"Eleanor?" Niall asked. I nodded. "Di..DId you break up with her?" 

"Yeah." I said while nodded. I was happy I finally broke it off with her. I looked into Nialls eyes. He had tears running down his cheek. I looked at Anne, She couldnt stop crying. She sat in the chair right next to his bed. holding his arms staring at his arms. I looked closer, and he had fresh cuts he made im guessing just today.  More tears fell. 

"Mrs. Styles?" A doctor came in and asked. Anne got up and went to the doctor. They went outside. 

"You okay Louis." Zayn said patting my back. I shook my head. He gave me a hug and I just busted into sobs. 

"This is my fault. All the horrible things ive said to him. Its my fault. Him cutting, and wanting to commit suicide." I muttered into his shoulder. 

"Shhh, No Lou. Its not your fault." He tried to help, but i knew it was my fault. Zayn let me go. Anne came back in the room, she rubbed my back and  gave me a hug.

"Don't worry Lou, hes fine. Hes just sleeping right now." I nodded. It felt soo good to know that he was okay. But i still blame myself.  She let go. 

"Mu..Mum?" Someone stuttered. Everyone snapped there head to Harry. His eyes were open. He started to cry.

"Harry." Anne whispered. She ran to him and hugged him. "Baby, I love you. But why? Please, tell me why?" Harry looked at me, then back at his mum, then at me again then his mum again. 

"I.. I just. I dont know." He looked down. More tears wanted to spill from my eyes.

"Well it doesnt matter, we are moving. Far away from here." Harry looked straight up.

"We're moving?" He looked shocked, and kinda happy and kinda sad. It was difficult to tell which emotion he was, Happy ot Sad? I was sad. I didn't want him to move. I love him! He cant move. His mum nodded.

"Yes, Baby. We are moving." Me and Harry couldnt disconnect our eyes.  Tears started to fall. I walked outta the room and drove home. I layed on my bed, crying. he can't move.  He just can't.