Coby looked relieved. It's weird looking at someone's reaction when you know they like you. Coby is a really sweet person though.

"So M-Mia, would you mind if we...went to a movie tonight," Coby asked.

Tonight? I'm not doing anything and Trafalgar is most likely busy. "Sure, I'd love to go to the movies with you." His face turned red. "G-great. So I'll text you."

"Sure." I've never seen Coby so happy before. It makes me happy to see him happy.

After school was over Coby waved good-bye to me. I waved back at him and caught up with Nami, Luffy, and Usopp.

"You know Mia, you're really blooming," Usopp said.

"Yeah its like guys pay attention to you more," Nami said.

"Oh I don't notice," I said.

We got home and everyone gathered around. I was a little confused as everyone was looking at me. "What's going on guys," I asked.

"Well Mia, since you've opened yourself up and since boys are paying more attention to you, we decided to kind of overprotect you," Usopp said.

"What? That's a little much," I said.

"We! We didn't decide anything, you boys did," Nami yelled.

"But you have to agree. Come on Nami, what about you Robin?"

"Sorry, I agree with Nami," Robin said.

"Well we think she deserves the extra protection, who knows what kind of dangerous pervs are out there," Sanji said.

"The only dangerous perv is you," Nami shouted.

"Well said," Zoro nodded to Nami. Sanji and Zoro started fighting again.

"I agree with Robin and Nami," Chopper said.

"Fine then, we'll just take a vote. All in favor of over protecting Mia say I," Usopp says raising his hand. Sanji, Zoro, Franky and Luffy said I. "All oppose?" Robin, Nami, Chopper and Brook said I. "Ha!"

"Fine but you're not gonna do it tonight, Mia has a date tonight," Nami said.

"A date," Sanji, Franky, Usopp and Zoro asked.

"No way! I don't approve of this," Sanji said.

"Heh, typical," Nami said.

All of this commotion was so unnecessary. I went upstairs to freshen up. When I came back they were still arguing.

"What are you gonna do when she gets a boyfriend, huh," Usopp asked.

"It's not like she doesn't have one already," Nami said.

"Besides, I think that's the captains decision, he is her brother," Robin added.

"Well Luffy?"

Luffy just stared at everyone.

"What's your decision Luffy," Nami asked.

"I don't really care about that. Whoever the guy is would just be our nakama."

Nami got happy and Usopp fell. I left. No one really noticed. Coby texted me to meet up in our usual spot. I saw him and he looked really nice.

"Hey, I hope I look okay," Coby said.

"You look great," I said. He blushed and we walked to the movies. There was a lot of people and since it was still light outside we decided to go eat. "So Mia, I've been wondering... what's the deal with you and that guy?"

"He's just a friend remember?"

"Oh that's right."

"Coby," I asked.

"Yes?"

"Never mind."

"Okay then," he said, "I'll ask you something. What do you think of me?"

Oh boy...I have to be nice. "Well you're definitely an amazing person. You know how to lighten the mood. You just put a smile on my face," I said. He smiled. "What about you," I asked.

"Well to be honest I think you're that perfect girl in this not so perfect world. When I think about you, you always seem to brighten up my day. You make my pain go away and even though we're on different sides, I wish we could be together," he said. He just admitted that he likes me. "I-I mean..."

I started laughing. "Coby, you're so cute," I said. He got red again and then we got up to leave.

We did end up going to the movies and when we came out it was dark. "I guess it's time for me to go home, everyone is probably waiting for me," I said. "I'll walk you."

We walked next to each other and when we got to my house he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I wish we could have more moments like this," he said before walking off. I went inside and so many eyes were looking at me.

"Am I in trouble or something," I asked. Sanji, Usopp, Zoro and Franky looked pissed.

"How dare you sneak out," Franky said.

"She didn't sneak out, I told you she was going on a date," Nami responded.

"With who," Sanji asked.

"Most likely Tra-guy, you idiot!"

"Shut up," Luffy said. "Mia, I trust your decisions therefore I'm on Nami's side, end of discussion," Luffy said. Usopp's jaw dropped.

I went upstairs, did my routine, and went to sleep. The next morning Coby and I walked together but then he had to leave when we got to school. He said something about Helmeppo needing help.

I was by myself. Electrika was still gone. When the bell rang for first period I saw Traffy. He was waiting for me.

"Where have you been," I asked. He pulled my hand and hugged me. He felt so warm.

"I missed you," he whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand and we went to first together.

After I changed I saw Yuko and she had this worried look on her face. "What's wrong Yuko," I asked.

"Oh Mia, I need your help," she responded.

"With," I asked.

"Coby, he told me he was in love with me."