CH5

For the past couple months, Traffy, Trafalgar, and I became so close that we gave each other nicknames and started holding hands too. It's all new to me.

Yuko and I got close too. She's so nice and funny. Traffy sometimes talks to her too.

Luffy and Traffy fought and it was interesting. Luffy lost though. Ever since then Traffy is allowed to come to the house, sometimes. He became friends with everyone.

As far as school, Coby has been a little distant. I don't know why, I hope I didn't do anything to hurt his feelings. Helmeppo talks to me but he doesn't say much... I guess they're on some kind of Marine mission. Usually when they're quiet that's what that means.

Electrika hasn't been to school in a while. Ever since the encounter with Smoker, she disappeared. I'm worried about her, she's my best friend. Now that she's gone, school and the people in it seem different.

Most days I walk to Traffy's house after school. Today was not one of those days. Today was a day where Traffy disappears as well as Yuko. It's so weird, it's like every time he's gone, she's gone too. I wonder if she's a member of his crew. I haven't met anyone in his crew.

While at home, Luffy wanted to play a game with me. It was a picture game. In order to win you have to figure out who's in the picture. We had to draw them. I got all of Luffy's wrong.

"Alright Mia, come on. You can get this one right, I know it," Luffy said.

"It's a...Zebra Turkey Fish," I said. His drawings are so terrible it's hard to figure anything out.

"No, it's a tiger," he said.

"Tigers don't have fins," I yelled. He laughs at me. It's not fair he always wins the game.

I don't go to my room early anymore. Only when everyone else goes to sleep. We get our entertainment by watching Zoro and Sanji fight each other. Nami usually distracts Sanji and Zoro wins... Now when I go to sleep all I dream about is Ace. Ace, Luffy, me, and Sabo... unfortunately Ace and Sabo are dead. It's okay because I know they're both in a safe place.

*                              *                             *

This morning while getting ready for school I saw a bird at my window. I've never had one be so close to me before. I walked outside and there was no sign of Trafalgar, not even a text. I walked anyway. Eventually I ran into Coby. What was he doing on this side?

"Hey Coby, wait up!" He stopped and turned to look at me. He looked so sad as if someone broke his heart.

"Oh, good morning Mia. How are you," Coby asks.

"I'm good, but why so mopy? Is something wrong," I ask. He took a minute to answer. "I'm okay."

I didn't like seeing him like this. "Well, what are you doing way over here, were you wanting to walk with me to school? You could've asked, I would've said yes." His facial expression changed from depressed to happy.

"Can we walk together tomorrow then," he asked. I smiled and said, "Of course." He blushed a little. He was so cute. We got to school about an hour before it was supposed to start so we went to the library. We walked around to the back of the library then we sat down.

He was messing with his hands like he was nervous. "What's wrong Coby," I asked.

"Mia...are you and that guy...dating?"

Trafalgar didn't really make that clear and it's not like we're kissing all the time. Come to think of it, I've never really been kissed before. I wonder if it feels weird. "No we're just friends."