CH9

Damn Luffy. All night he was putting his disgusting feet in my face! I didn't get any sleep. When everyone else woke up we ate and then left. Electrika, Coby, and Helmeppo were waiting outside.

"I was able to get a map of the island from Yuko's bag yesterday," Nami said to Electrika.

"Let me see," Electrika said studying the map. "I see. So this is a map that also leads to the underground hideout."

"What's the underground hideout and how do you get there," I ask.

"First things first. The underground hideout is something Vergo created just for the purpose to kidnap and kill Trafalgar Law. The underground hideout is found in the center of this island, but you have to travel to the eastern part to get to the entrance. Once there, there's a boulder sitting on top of the entrance. While inside there's a path that leads straight to the underground center. Apparently some of the Marines have been involved and they're heading straight for the center above ground. So, only one of you Straw Hats can get under there without everyone noticing. That's the safest strategy. Which one of you will it be," Electrika asked.

"Like you have to ask," I say, "I'm bad with directions though so I need someone to come with me."

"That will be me," said Smoker coming from behind a tree. "As much as I'd love to turn all of you in, I have more important business to handle first. There's no way I'm gonna let some traitor continue to run free on this island."

So it was settled. Electrika, Coby, and Helmeppo took everyone else to the center of the island. Smoker and I went to the east.

"We'll be there shortly. Don't worry, I won't try to hurt you. I don't have time to fight Vergo and Straw Hat," Smoker said. We walked in silence the rest of the way. I hope Luffy and the others make it to the center okay. I don't have time to worry about that, Traffy is in trouble. I can only imagine what kind of pain he's in right now.

"We're here," Smoker said. He removed the boulder and then we were on our way inside the underground hideout, down the path to find Traffy. It was really dark under here, but that's expected. Suddenly some lights turned on and we were able to see the path better. There was blood on the railing and the floor... we got to the room and it was empty. There was more blood on the floor. What if we were too late and Traffy was... No! I refuse to believe it. He wouldn't die so easily.

"Okay, so what next," I ask.

"We aren't under the center yet. This is just the room before," Smoker answered.

One room before? Great so in other words this was just a warm up. Just as I was thinking that, Yuko appeared from the doors on the other side of the room. She didn't look like the sorry little instigator this time. No, she was much different but it wouldn't matter. It was time to kick some ass. Rather I had to go through her or Vergo, I was gonna get Traffy back.

"So I see you're working with the enemy, Vice-Admiral Smoker," Yuko said.

"I have someone to kill so if it means I have to team up with the enemy then fine," he replied back.

"Be that as it may, she won't make it to the other side of these doors and even if she does, she won't like what's on the other side. So with that being said, are you ready to die, Pirate Monkey?"

"Tch, you're the one that's gonna die today. Not me. Go ahead Smoker, I'll handle things here, you just make sure Traffy's okay," I said. Smoker went around Yuko through the doors to get to Traffy. After he left we began our fight.

We charged at each other. She fights like some petty child. She grabbed my hair and threw me to the other side of the room but I stopped myself. "What's the matter, are you thinking about your next move? I wouldn't do that, it leaves you wide open," she said.

I got in the position to do my Water-Water Wave but she jumped up and grabbed onto the wall. She did a tempest kick. I was able to dodge but then she used her shade technique and stood behind me.

"You know Pirate Monkey, you should become a Marine. You have a nice physique and you seem to be focused. This is my only offer though so you should think about it."

"Shove that offer up your ass!"

We fought hand to hand combat now. She kicked me and I ended up flying to the other side. It gave me some time to charge up my moves. "You look serious," she says.

"Shut up, you're annoying," I say. She smiles and begins taking off her shirt. "Hey what the hell are you doing," I ask.

"I should have told you before. I'm actually a man. I just disguise myself as a woman to earn other people's trust."

A man huh? I'd rather fight a man anyway. Get some frustrations out. Hold on a minute... yesterday....Sanji... oh boy. I better not tell him about this one...

"You know Pirate Monkey, now that I'll start fighting for real, you know that means I'll have an advantage, being a man and all," she... he said.

"Oh really? I'm offended," I say.

"I do apologize," he responds. He was faster this time. He charged at me again but this time I caught him with my wave.

"Impressive, you are a gifted child." I managed to kick this bastard in the face. His nose started bleeding. "Good, good," he said getting up and wiping his nose. He just stared at me.

"This is exciting. I just love the sight of blood," he said. He pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. "I wonder how much more fun we can have together. Hopefully we have a bloody good show."