-Chapter 33-

"Justin! Don't drop it" I shrieked when Justin walked outside with a tray of meat in one hand and a beer in the other. "Chill babe" he said and put it down on the small table next to the grill. I rolled my eyes and went inside, putting a CD on and turning the volume up a little.

It was New Years, and around 5pm. Nicole and Alex should be over anytime soon as well.

I was wearing a black mini dress with a pink and black checkered button up shirt that I just wore as a jacket. Soon there was a knock on the door and I smiled as I went to open it.

"Hey guys" I smiled as Nicole and Alex came in.

"Justin's outside getting the barbeque ready" I said and Alex went outside while Nicole stayed with me.

"I have super super exciting news" she squealed and trippled around on the spot and I laughed. "Nicole chill, what is it?" I smiled and she held up her hand.
"I'm engaged!" she said as she flashed the 8 carat ring. "Holy shit" my mouth hung open as I grabbed her hand to observe the ring.

"The ring is gorgeous" I said and she grinned proudly.

"He asked me last night, oh gosh it was so perfect" she said as we walked to the kitchen. "He took me out to dinner and then we went to the beach and there was this part lit up with candles and a bunch of red rose petals" she said as I started making some hot cocoa since it was still cold yet no snow. "And we walked along the path of it and then he gave me a rose before he got down on one knee!" she excitedly explained and I smiled.

"Im so happy for you" I said and she smiled. "Its probably super soon but he said he felt like it was the right thing to do and I know for sure soon I'll be able to say I love him because.." she looked outside at him where he was talking to Justin, "He's so amazing and we just get each other you know? We hit it off instantly"

I smiled at how she was already crazy about Alex.

"How did he take it when you told him you were pregnant?" I asked and she looked back at me as she sat down and took the cup I handed to her.

"He was shocked..at first he didnt say anything but then he grabbed my hand and just said he'll do anything to help me take care of the baby and that he wouldnt leave" she said. "Aw..well he seems really nice so thats good" I said. "I still cant believe you're gonna be a mom" I said and she smiled. "Me either really..its a scary thought but I'm actually excited" she said.

She did really look happy and I was happy that she was. And I was even more glad that she said she's happy for me and that Justin is actually perfect for me. I looked outside at Justin and he had a sip of his beer and looked in my direction, winking at me before he continued talking to Alex.

Its crazy how much changed in the past 4 months.

Nicole and I got a new neighbor mid September which basically changed everything.

I now have the best boyfriend in the world who I love to pieces, and Nicole was ringing in the new year with a ring on her finger and a bun in the oven.

"Do you guys have any new years resolutions?" I asked as we were all standing outside.

"Just to be the best boyfriend and future husband for Nicole" Alex said as he grinned, his arm around her waist. "And to be a good father when the baby comes" he placed his hand over her stomach and she smiled at him. "I resolve to try and spend less money" Nicole said and we all started laughing. "I think we know thats gonna go to shit soon" Justin said and she rolled her eyes and smiled. "I resolve to follow my dreams..I'm going to start applying for work at places I could sing" he said and I smiled. "Really? Baby thats great" I said and he smiled. "Its cause you told me to follow my dreams..but first I had to follow and catch you" he said and I blushed and smiled, receiving a quick kiss on my cheek. "Whats your resolution?" Nicole asked me.