-Chapter 10-

A few weeks went by, and I was in my room, sitting on my bed with my laptop in front of me. I typed a few things when I suddenly heard a thud and an "Oh shit". I got up and walked over to the window and saw in Justins room that he had dropped a big suitcase and was sitting on the floor, rubbing his ankle. I went out of my room and went downstairs, going out and walking over to Justins house and knocked on the door. "Yeah?!" he yelled. "Its open!" I walked inside. "Justin? Are you okay? I heard a noise" I walked up the stairs and tried to look for his room. "Oh..yeah I dropped something, I think I hurt my ankle" he said and I followed his voice, walking into his room and my hear skipped two beats when I saw his toned back facing me as he was sitting on the floor. He had more tattoo's on his back, an indian on one side and a bible verse on the other side.

I walked to the front of him and crouched on the floor. "What were you doing with the suitcase anyways?" I asked and looked straight up in his eyes, avoiding his tensed abs. "I thought Nicole told you? This weekend we're all going to her parents place in the Hamptons" he said. "We all? She hasnt said anything to me" I frowned from being confused.

"Oh..well yeah guess she was gonna tell you later" he said.

I looked at his foot. "Do you have ice? You'll need to put ice on that..does it hurt if you move?" I asked and he shook his head. "Not really, it hurts but its bearable" he said and I got up and held out my hands to help him up. My face instantly went bright red when he held my hands and got up. I looked up at him, being about 5 inches shorter than him and he looked down at me.

We stood there for a few seconds, just looking into each others eyes. "Uh..I should proabbly go talk to Nicole" I said and let go of his hands, walking out of the room. I went down the stairs and walked out of his house and walked over to Nicole's.

"Nicole!" I yelled and knocked on the door. "Hey since when are we going to the Hamptons?" I yelled again and she opened the door. "I was gonna tell you today, isnt it great?" she smiled. "How did you find out?" she asked and we walked to her living room and sat down. "Justin just told me"

"Little snitch..oh well" she shrugged. "We leave Friday morning"

"Thats in 2 days?" I said and she nodded and Justin walked in limping a bit, glancing at me and then sitting next to Nicole, kissing her on the cheek and smiling. "Hey babe" he said. "Why are you limping?" she asked. "I hurt my ankle a bit earlier" he said. "Aw are you okay? You can still come to the Hamptons? Cause we're gonna swim and stuff and I dont want your ass to just stay inside"

I almost wanted to hit her with the lamp next to me. How can she be so selfish? If hes hurt, she cant complain about it.

"Chill babe..it'll be better by Friday" he said and she nodded. "I hope so"

"Just put ice on it every few hours.." I trailed off when Justins eyes met mine and my stomach bursted into butterflies. "I will" he said and I broke our eye contact by looking at the floor.

His eyes were the dreamiest hazel and sometimes dark. I really liked his eyes but I just cant keep staring at his eyes no matter how much I want to.

*Justin's POV*

Cassidy looked back at the ground and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I knew she had a crush on me or liked me, it was just obvious. She got shy around me and blushed alot. I thought that was pretty cute.

"Oh and dont forget your swimming trunks Justin" Nicole said and I looked at her.

"Or forget them..we can go skinny dipping" she smiled and I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah.."

"By the way I found your boxers under my bed, the ones you were looking for?" she said and I looked at her and glanced at Cassidy who blushed even harder. "I'll get them later.." I said and sighed to myself. I wished Nicole would learn when to shut up. I wasnt one of those guys who loved to brag about how much they fuck. I like keeping it private but Im guessing Nicole's probably posted my inches on Facebook already and told everyone she knows.

Actually I didnt really want to be with her anymore, but I was going to give this weekend a shot and see if things would get better.

My foot started hurting again and I shifted it and Nicole looked at me. "Foot still sore?" she asked and I nodded. "Just a little..I'll go home in a sec to ice it again and then Im gonna start deciding what to pack for Friday before I do it again last minute" he said. "Aw I thought you'd want to maybe want to cuddle and watch a movie with me?" she pouted.

"Tonight we can babe" he said and she just looked disappointed and crossed her arms. Really? Shes acting like a 7 year old now?

"Or..I could just start packing tomorrow" I said and her eyes lit up and she smiled. "You're the best..cause I want cuddles today" she said, wrapping her arms around me and leaning onto my chest and I put my arm around her. I looked at Cassidy and she was just picking off pieces of felt from her cardigan.

*Cassidy's POV*

I hated how I felt like the third wheel. Nicole and Justin were a happy couple and here I was, the single tag along. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey can I bring someone with to the Hamptons?" I asked and she looked at me. "Who?"

"Matthew" I said and she smiled. "Oooh I knew you guys had something going on" she said. "Of course you can bring him, we can double date too! Aw this'll be fun" she said and I looked at Justin, who kind of looked like he'd prefer to pour gasoline over his head and set himself on fire than double date, and honestly, I felt the same.

"Yeah, we'll have fun" I said and got my phone out of my pocket and texted Matthew.

Hamptons this weekend? Going w/ Justin and Nicole

I prayed he would say yes, I didnt want to be stuck all alone while her and Justin go frolicking on the beach and act all cute couple-ish. Soon though, I got a reply.

Sounds good. See you Friday :)

"He's coming" I said and Nicole grinned. Maybe this weekend wont be so bad.

____________________________________________
Soooo another update today cause my update times are Wednesdays and Saturdays besides the update yesterday.

This story will get more interesting in the next few chapters, please tell me if you guys like the story so far.
Love you all, till Saturday xx