-Chapter 14-

Later that night after the barbeque, the boys made a bonfire down on the beach and we got blankets to sit on around the fire. Nicole cuddled up to Justin while Matthew and I just sat next to each other, looking at the fire.

"Its so nice here, Im glad my parents let me use the place" she said.

"Hey look, a shooting star" Justin said and pointed at the sky and we looked up at it. "Make a wish guys" like a little kid, I closed my eyes and made a wish. I opened my eyes and Matthew smiled at me and I looked at Nicole and Justin and their eyes were still closed. Nicole opened her eyes and smiled and so did Justin and he looked at her. "What did you wish for baby?" she asked as she put her arms around him. "I cant tell, otherwise its not gonna come true" he said and smiled.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Matthew was looking at me. What was his deal?

We all sat around the fire for a while and Justin went inside to get a few drinks for us. I got up to go get my drink and went inside and almost bumped into Justin. "Hey mud buddy" he smiled and handed me my drink. "Thanks" I smiled and he walked out and down to the beach. I stayed on the porch and leaned on the balcony and looked at the waves that was crashing onto the beach. Nicole and Justin laughed as they snuggled up to each other and watched the fire and I saw Matthew get up and walk over to me.

*Matthew's POV*

I saw Cassidy standing on the porch as she looked at the beach. Since we bumped into each other at the Halloween party, we kept contact by texting and hanging out sometimes, and I was starting to get a crush on her.

But she couldnt stop talking about Justin. She liked him. I sighed and sipped on the beer Justin brought me. I wish she would forget about him actually, he was happy with Nicole.

I looked at Cassidy again and she just stood there, looking beautiful by just standing there. Gosh I wish I didnt fall for her, but I couldnt help it. In high school I liked her too, until she called me her brother. That was pretty bad for me.

Maybe I should just take a chance now.

I got up and walked over to her and she smiled at me. "Hey Matt" she said and sipped on her drink.

I stood next to her silently as both of us now looked at the beach and Nicole and Justin cuddled up under another blanket.

"Cassidy?" I said and looked at her and she looked at me. "Yeah?"

I moved closer to her, looking into her eyes and she just looked at me, unsure of what to do.

I leaned closer, and kissed her.

*Justin's POV*

I watched the fire as Nicole was talking about how she wanted to get a tattoo, after she was inspecting the ones on my arms. I thought of Cassidy and the little butterfly tattoo on her hip.

I smiled as I remembered how she was shrieking when I hugged her while I was covered in mud, and how loudly she sang to Teenage Dream.

"So I was thinking to get a small one on my ankle, maybe something cute" Nicole said and I snapped back to reality. "If you want to" I said and she nodded.

"Tomorrow morning we can all come down to the beach and take a swim and tan and whatever, its hot here during the day but at night its nice" she said. "Yeah that'll be nice" I sipped on my beer and glanced up to the porch and I swear my heart dropped.

Matthew and Cassidy was kissing.

Maybe she didnt like me. Maybe she was just shy like that around me, because she just is like that.

Of course thats why she would invite him over on the weekend, she liked him too and this weekend would bring them closer. What am I even going on about? I have a girlfriend for Pete's sake. I sighed and finished my drink. "Lets go to bed babe, its getting late" Nicole said and she yawned. I nodded and got up and gathered the blankets, shaking off the sand and walking back to the house with Nicole. She said goodnight to Cassidy and Matthew, but I ignored them and walked straight inside, putting the blankets on the couch and going upstairs. I went to my suitcase, pulling off my shirt and she came in, shutting the bedroom door. "Today was nice" she smiled as I looked through my suitcase for my sweatpants. "Yeah it was"

"You okay?" she asked as she removed her shirt.

"Yeah Im fine" I looked at her. "Come here babe" I said and she smiled and walked closer to me. "I cant find my sweatpants..and maybe you could lose your pajamas too.." I said and slipped her bra strap off her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. "I have absolutely no idea where they are.." she said and I smiled. "I thought you said we have too much sex?" she asked and I looked at her.

"Wanna deny my boner I got from just looking at you?" I asked and she looked down at my growing buldge. "I did that?"

"Just for you baby" I said.

She was wearing white underwear too, and truthfully, I thought of Cassidy and got turned on. I didnt know if that was bad or not.

*Cassidy's POV*

I pulled away after Matthew kissed me and we just stood there in silence. "I..uh..sorry" he blushed bright red and moved away to go into the house but I grabbed his arm. "Matthew..why did you kiss me?" I asked and he looked at me. "I like you.." he said.

In high school, I wished he'd say that. But he never did and now finally he has, yet I like Justin. Or maybe he was right. I needed to get over Justin. Maybe he could help me.It wasnt like I didnt find Matthew attactive, he was pretty cute actually and so funny.

I smiled at him and he looked a little confused, until I pulled him closer by his arm and kissing him, putting my hand into his hair. He smiled in the kiss, making me smile and pull away.

"But you like..him" he said and pointed at the beach and I knew who he meant.

"Maybe..I need to get over him" I said. "Cassie Ive liked you since we were friends in high school.." he said.

"I liked you too..for years I wished you'd confess and say it" I said and he smiled and looked down. "I was shy.."

Nicole and Justin walked onto the porch and I looked at them. Justin walked past us without saying a word, but Nicole said goodnight to us. She walked inside after Justin and I looked at Justin.

"Im glad you're not shy anymore" I said and he smiled. "Can I kiss you again?" he asked and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me again and I put my arms around his neck.

Was I using him to get over Justin?

Maybe.

Was that bad?
Yes.

Is this going to work?

I hope so.

____________________________________________

*insert black moon emoji*
I would actually die if Justin saw me naked.

Do you guys think Cassidy is doing the right thing by trying to move on?
And how about Justin?
Catching some feelings for her in his pants lol

More drama to come ;)

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE
xx till next Saturday