-Chapter 27-

I stood there shocked, with a frown on my face. I was 50 shades of confused right now.

"Wha..I dont..wait what?" I said and he walked in, rubbing his arms from the cold and I shut the door.

"I dont understand" I said and we walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume down of the tv and looked at Justin.

"I dont understand either. She just texted me and told me to come over so I did and then she sat me down and just said she doesnt feel the same about us and ended it" he said and I frowned.

"What? Okay wait..she said nothing else? Just that shes unsure about her feelings?" I asked and he nodded.

"Then who.." I looked at the floor as I was thinking.

"Who what?" he asked and I looked at him.

"Justin she's pregnant" I said and his eyes widened. "How do you know that? Did she tell you?" he asked and I shook my head. "I found the pregnancy test in her bathroom. But why would she break up with you if its your kid?"

He got up and paced around the room. "Its not my fucking kid then"

I looked at him and suddenly it all made sense. That morning a few weeks ago when she came back in a cab after a night out, the other morning when she threw up but blamed it on food poisoning.

"Do you think she..?"

"Cheated? Yeah. I thought she loved me. That was why I had trouble to get the courage to break up with her because I didnt want to hurt her" he ran his hand through his hair. "Instead, she went and fucked another guy and got knocked up" he said.

He sighed and sat on the couch. "Well I cant exactly be mad, since Im cheating on her too" he said and I looked down.

This mess just turned into an even bigger mess.

I broke up with Matthew because I was in love with Justin.

Ive probably lost Matthew as a friend.

Justin was in love with me and wanted to break up with Nicole,

Who has cheated on him and is now pregnant with someone else's kid and broke up with Justin.

If Justin and I are together, she'll find out what was going out and hate me.

"This is giving me a headache" I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Well..bright side I guess we can be together" I looked at Justin and he had a lopsided smile on his face. I guess that could be a bright side, but when Nicole finds out, I hope I dont lose my best friend.

I sighed and moved closer to him and he put his arm around me but his phone started ringing and it was a Beyonce song. "You like Beyonce?" I asked and he nodded and smiled as he got up. "Love her" he said and answered the phone. "Hey Ryan"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

About an hour later, he went home and I was still watching Friend's reruns.

I was so confused about this whole situation.

I wondered who the baby daddy was and if he was going to stay with Nicole and support her. He better not leave her alone with the baby because I'll beat his dick in.

And then there's Justin. At least they've broken up so I dont feel too guilty about being with him. Then there's sweet old Matthew, my friend from high school who I've hurt because I used him to try and get over Justin, and ended up cheating on him with Justin.

I still had a headache and thinking about it all made my head hurt even more.

I got up, turning the tv off and I turned the lights out, going upstairs and into my room. I looked around my room for a pair of old leggings and opened my drawer. I took them out and walked past the window and saw Justin's light in his room was still on. I looked out the window and saw him come into the room, shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants. Damn he looked so hot.

He was probably getting ready to go to sleep. He looked up and saw me looking at him and he smiled. I smiled back and waved at him and he blew me a kiss.

Then I decided to tease him a bit.

I tossed my leggings onto my bed and held onto the hem of my shirt, taking it off and I smiled at him as his eyes widened and he rose his eyebrows. He leaned on the windowsill and licked his lips and I went a little farther, by reaching behind my back and unhooking my black lace bra, taking it off but I covered my boobs with my arm and he smiled and shook his head. He walked away from the window, but soon came back with a book and a marker and he wrote something.

He turned it towards me.

How about I come over?

I smiled and nodded and he put on a shirt and I moved away from my window, grabbing my bra and putting it back on. I took my jeans off and tossed my clothes into my laundry basket and I laid down on the bed wearing just my lace underwear.

Justin made me feel strangely confident and beautiful, and I wasnt so shy around him when it came to sex. He made me feel sexy.

I heard the front door open and close and then footsteps on the stairs before my bedroom door opened and I sat up a little, lifting my ass in the air.

"Holy fuck" Justin said and he shut the door.

"Hey baby" I smiled and he pulled his shirt off. "Damn babe.." he looked at my ass and I stuck it in the air a little more. "Hm I can get used to this view" he said and stood behind me and I looked at him over my shoulder. He already had a visible buldge through his sweatpants and that turned me on even more.

He removed his pants and his white Calvin's and I bit my lip in anticipation. My confidence level has gone up so much since I've been with Justin. 2 months ago I would say sitting in this position with my ass up and face down while wearing black lace underwear, was way too dirty and sex should be kept simple.

I was kind of a prude I guess but with Justin, it was a whole different story.

I wanted to try things with him and do things with him, get a little kinky even.

His fingers curled under the waistband of my panties and he pulled them down. "You wanna do it like this?" he asked, questioning how I was sitting.

Feeling bold, I replied. "Yes daddy" and looked over my shoulder at his reaction and he rose his eyebrows. "Fuck its hot when you call me that" he got on the bed, grabbing my hips and he pulled me closer. He unhooked my bra and it slid off my arms and I tossed it away.

"Someone's feeling a little dirty tonight?" he asked as his hands moved from my ass to my stomach and he gave my boobs a squeeze. "Mhm" I replied and his hands moved back to my waist. Suddenly he pushed his length into me and I moaned out loud. He held my hips tight, pulling me against him so we were hip to hip and I moaned again at how deep he was.

"Well Cassie.." he said as he started pounding, thrusting slow but going hard before pulling back out. "You'll be my kitten if I'm your daddy"

________________________________________________________________________

Lmaossikxsjsjizxjkajxjhald

So that happened.
6 chapters to go and then thats the end sadly :(
There may be a sequel but Im not promising anything.

Ps. If you love this story, go check out "Company" on my profile.

110 READS - 20 VOTES - 25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER