-Chapter 18-

*Nicole's POV*

I groaned and rubbed my eyes when I woke up. Yawning, I stretched my arms, rolling over and I snuggled up to someone. I opened my eyes and looked at the person.

He had brown hair and a piercing in his nose.

This wasn't Justin. Then I remembered last night.

I went to a club and got drunk, which wasn't my original plan actually. I wasn't going to drink.

But it seems like I did because now I was in someones bed. A really hot someone.

I tried remembering what happened and I lifted the sheets.

Yup, butt naked. I groaned and put my hands on my face and the guy moved around. I looked at him and he opened his eyes. He had dark brown eyes. "Morning.." he yawned and stretched his arms. "Sleep well?" he asked. He had an accent, like he was from Spain or something.

"Very well thank you.." I smiled when I remembered how he was whispering things to me in Spanish or Portuguese last night and I bit my lip. "Last night..really fun" he said and I smiled and nodded. "Very"

He rolled us over so I was straddling his lap and I looked at his chest and abs. He was well defined. "Round 3?" he asked and I smiled and kissed him.

*Cassidy's POV*
I woke up late the next morning, not really in the mood to get up or anything. I stayed in bed for a while and decided today I was gonna be lazy and just stay in bed. I was about to close my eyes, when I thought of Justin. I should probably go check on him and then check to see if Nicole got home last night. I groaned and got out of bed. So much for wanting to be lazy today. I got dressed in jeans and some shirt I grabbed from my closet and put on my sneakers. I heard a car pull up outside and I looked out the window and it was Nicole getting out of a cab, wearing a short purple mini dress. She paid the cab driver and went into her house. She only got back now? Where was she all night? I went downstairs and out of the house, deciding to go to Justins place first. I knocked on the door but actually didn't expect an answer until the door opened and Justin smiled at me. He looked a lot better.

"Hey Rudolph, feeling any better?" I asked and he nodded and smiled. "I feel a lot better and its thanks to you" he said and I smiled. "Well..I guess I helped a litle" I said. His voice didn't sound as bad as it was yesterday. "My nose is still a little runny but I feel a lot better really" he said. "I was actually on my way to Nicole's, she's probably still asleep" he smiled and walked out and closed the door. "Yeah I was going to her place too" I said as we walked over to her house. I knocked on the door and soon she opened, wearing her pajamas. "Hey guys" she smiled and looked at us. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" she asked and looked at Justin. "A lot better" he said and she yawned and walked to the living room and we followed her. "I don't wanna get you sick though babe cause Im not really all better so I'll just sit a little bit away from you" he said and scooter away from her on the couch and I sat opposite them.

"Yeah I don't wanna get sick" she smiled.

Hm..leaves sick boyfriend home alone to go clubbing, and comes back home the next morning. What was up with her? And where the hell was she?
She probably wouldn't straight up tell me and it looked like she was playing it off that she's slept here all night. Obviously she hadn't. Is she cheating on Justin?

"So how was your date last night?" she smiled and looked at me.

"My date? Oh..yeah it was good" I said. "So think you'll say yes when he asks you to be his girlfriend?" she asked.

"Uh.." I glanced at Justin for a second before looking down and fiddling with my shirt. "Maybe"

"Why maybe?"

"I don't know"

"You don't like him?"

"Nicole.."

"What? Im just asking" she shrugged. "No you're nosey" I said and bit my tongue once I said it. "Well excuse me for having interest in my best friend's life.." she said.

That's it.

"No you set us up on purpose" I said and looked at her "stop budding in with my love life and rather focus on your own" I got up and walked off and went outside, walking back to my place. She obviously was cheating on Justin. How could she do that? She said she liked him and he liked her a lot too. And I was sick of her budding in all the time anyways..it was time for me to say something and unfortunately it happened in front of Justin.

I stayed at my house the rest of the day, working out a few things for my dog grooming parlor. There was a knock on the door and I got up and went to open it. "Oh hey Justin" I said when he was standing outside. "Hey..I just brought your medicine back" he said and handed me the bottle and I took it. "Thanks.."

"You were right by the way"
I looked at him. "About what?"
"That she should focus on her love life more instead of others.." he said before walking off. That was strange. I closed the door and went back to the living room and my phone vibrated.

I picked it up and I saw it was a text from Matthew.

Dinner was great. Still not over how beautiful you looked.

Can I come over later? I'll bring pizza and we can watch a movie.

Was he planning a netflix and chill? Probably not since he's not really that type of guy. I texted him back.

Sounds good :) see you at 4?

I sent the text and sat on the couch. I was liking Justin more and more everyday and I didn't know what to do about it.

Matthew was into me, Justin liked Nicole, she was probably cheating on him, and I was into Justin. This is just a royal mess and a lot of confused feelings.

__________________________________________________

Damn Nicole.

By the way, the guy in my story is named Alex Mapeli and his instagram is @ alexmapeli ;) pic of him above.

LOVE YOU GUYS

120 READS - 20 VOTES - 16 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER