-Chapter 5-

*Cassidy's POV*

It was finally Tuesday, and I was excited to have dinner with Justin. Well with Nicole as well. It was around 6pm when I finished getting ready, wearing a loose red dress that came up above my knees and simple red flats with bows on the toes. I felt I was maybe dressed up too fancy but then again, maybe not.

The past few days since Saturday had been nice, my business opened on Monday and surprisingly I already had a few customers. Apparantly alot of people here have dogs. I also hung out with Justin a little, turns out he goes running early in the morning like I do.

I went to close my bedroom window and saw Justin walk into his room. I could see his house from mine pretty clearly, since they were built the same, his bedroom window was only a few feet away. I pulled the curtains closed and peeked a little through them to look at him. 

He reached behind his neck and grabbed his shirt, pulling it off in one swift motion, revealing two tattoos on each of his shoulders. Damn he was toned and thats just his back. He walked around the room, grabbing a few things and I saw he had a towel in his hands. He was probably about to take a shower. He went out the room and I closed the curtain properly. 

It was probabaly wrong of me to spy on him, lets just say I accidentally saw him when I passed my window. I went to my bed side table and took my phone off its charger and texted Nicole.

See you at Justins place in an hour. Dont dress like a hoe lmao

I sat down on my bed and went on my instagram, scrolling through pictures, double tapping on a few pictures and then closing the app. I was ready to go, and quite frankly, bored. Im always ready ahead of time. I looked at my window. Should I see if he's in his room again? I got up and opened the curtains. No one in the room. 

Then he walked in, with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He had visible chest tattoo's, I could make out a cross right in the middle of his chest. His arms were covered in tattoos as well, the one arm half way done. His hair was still wet, falling over is face again but he ran his hand through his hair as he kept the other hand on the towel to keep it from falling. 

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath. He was so hot, and thats just from far away. He stood with his back to the window and I saw the towel dropped and I closed the curtains as fast as I could and released a breath I didnt even know I was holding. Damn I almost saw things I didnt need to see. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and heard a text on my phone. I opened the text and it was from Nicole.

Damn Im not that desperate, and its just been a few days I wont shag him already ;)

I rolled my eyes at her british humor. She obviously had the hots for him and she usually gets what she wants. I sighed and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. Yesterday she told me she liked Justin, and she wanted to get to know him more so he would ask her out. She moves awefully fast, we've barely known the guy a few days. Yeah he's cute and super fit from what I saw... anyways... what she wants, she gets, and lucky for her, she hardly fails. She's so bubbly and lively and her body was perfect. Then there's lil old me. Nothing special about me really. I couldnt flirt if my life depended on it. Even if I liked Justin, I had no chance with him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few hours later, Nicole and I was at Justins place and sitting down to eat. "It smells so good" Nicole said as she smiled at him. He had made spaghetti and meatballs, and it really did smell amazing. I looked around the dining room and out at the living room. "The house now actually looks like a home" I said and looked at Justin. He smiled as he sat down and ran his hand through his hair. His hair was really fluffy again and I wondered what hair products he used.

Seriously Cassidy? You're wondering about his conditioner?

My inner voice was laughing at me.

You're trying to avoid imagining him naked in his shower from earlier, the voice said.

Damn I wish that voice was wrong.

"Yeah well thanks to you girls, Ive managed to make it look not too much like a guy's place. And yes, every house needs a woman's touch" he smiled, looking straight at me and into my eyes. I felt my cheeks warm up as I remembered what I saw from my window earlier and what was currently underneath his black shirt.

I stared at my plate and we started eating, just talking about random stuff. "You're a really good cook" I said. "Always cooked alot?"

He nodded. "I like being able to make pasta or something and not burn the house down" he smiled, "most guys are terrible cooks"

Nicole laughed and I smiled at him. "Well you're pretty good"

"Thanks" he smiled as he twirled some spaghetti onto his fork and putting it in his mouth.

"Its my grandma's recipe, she let me have it since I loved it so much since I was little" he said.

"Aw thats so cute" Nicole said. Damn does she ever stop smiling?

Pfft look who's talking, blushy

I sighed at my inner voice. I honestly couldnt help that his smile made me blush.

After a while we finished eating and Nicole went and sat on the couch. It honestly felt like we've known Justin for a while. I helped him clear the plates but he stopped me and put his hand over mine and I looked up into his eyes. "I got it" he smiled and took the plates from me. Of course my face felt like an oven. I honestly hated the affect this boy had on me.

I walked to Nicole, but half way decided to help Justin wash dishes. I walked back and went into the kitchen and surely there he was, hands covered in soap and bubbles and washing the plates. I had a strange urge to wrap my arms around him, but instead I grabbed a dish cloth and started drying the plates. He smiled at me as he handed me the plates and silently we finished doing the dishes.

"Dinner was really good" I said as I put away the last plate and closed the cupboard door. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms with a silly smile on his face. He was really cute and I started to like him more everytime I see him.

No! You cant do this Cassidy! Dont fall for him! Remember what happened last time!

I sighed. I couldnt do it again. I need to build a wall and block any feelings I catch for Justin.

I looked at the floor and looked back at him, and before I could say something, Nicole walked in.

"I hope you dont mind but I think Im gonna go home, Im kind of tired" I quickly said and both of them looked at me.

"Im gonna hang around here for a while" Nicole said.

"Yeah sure, I wont mind" Justin said and he smiled at her.

"Let me walk you out" he stepped closer to me and I walked out and felt his hand on my back which he removed shortly after. We walked to the front door. "Well goodnight, and thank you for dinner" I looked up at him and he smiled a little smile. "Im glad you enjoyed it, goodnight" he said. I looked at him for a few seconds more before going out the door. Damn why did he have to be so cute?

You're getting a crush

Shut up

Its true

Isighed and walked to my house. I cant fall in love again. I dont want the painagain. 

_____________________________________________________

Yay chapter 5 :)

Pic attached of Cassidy's dress.

I promised it was gonna be long, hope I didnt disappoint.

Lots to come in the story

...hmm interesting things gonna happen.

Please vote and comment :)

till next time xx