-Chapter 6-

A few weeks passed, and it was October.

I loved October, because it was Halloween, and November followed shortly which meant getting prepared for Christmas, probably my favorite holiday.

It was Satuday morning and 7am when I got out of bed to go jogging. As I walked around my room, getting dressed and looking for my sneakers, I thought about everything I was gonna need for tonight.

Saturday's were decided to be movie night at my place. Tuesday's; the nights Justin cooked and we came over, and Thursdays; the nights we went out together.

I tied up my shoes and went downstairs. I was gonna have to tidy up and clean a bit when I get home after my jog. I opened the door and breathed in the fresh yet a little chilly air.

I went out and closed the door and walked to the sidewalk and heard a door open. I turned around and saw Justin coming out of his place, wearing basketball shorts and a loose white t shirt.

He smiled as he saw me and walked to me. "Goodmorning" he said. "Morning" I smiled.

We started jogging. It was pretty cold, and the air was like breathing ice. "So are you good for movie night tonight?" he asked. "Yeah I rented two movies yesterday, a comedy and a horror" I said. "Ooh a horror, I like horror movies" he said as we kept running.

A while of silence went by, all you could hear was our breathing and the rythmic footsteps as we ran.

"So..um..I kinda need your advice on something" Justin said.

"Okay..go on, what is it about?"

"Love advice"

I looked at him for a second and then looked at the ground. "Go on"

"So..I kinda like a girl..and I want to make a move and we've become good friends I think, so it shouldnt be as hard to get into a relationship with her" he said.

Who was he talking about? Me?

Yeah of course you want it to be you

Oh please, shut up brain. I dont want it to be me.

"Well if you're already friends, then just make a move.." I said and looked at him.

He stayed silent and we picked up the pace, running faster and his breathing got faster too.

We kept running and ran the streets back to our houses, sprinting and nearly collapsing at the end. We were both gasping for breath. "Do you wanna come inside? I have ice water in the fridge" I said and he nodded eagerly. We went into my house and our heavy breathing was the only sound in the house as I walked to the kitchen. I got two bottles of water out of the fridge and handed it to him. We stood there in silence as I swallowed the ice cold water. He took a few sips of the water and I looked at him. Sweat was rolling down the sides of his face and his face was red too. His hair hung lazily in his eye but he ran his hand through his hair and kept drinking the water.

Oh my god. He looked so hot.

"That was a good run" he smiled and put the bottle down. I looked at his lips as he licked his bright pink lips and I clenched my jaw. Shit.

I just nodded and had more of the water.

"Well thanks for the water, Im gonna go and take a shower now. I'll also take your advice and just make that move on the girl" he said, smiling. I couldnt help but smile at his goofy smile and red cheeks. He was so cute yet so fuckable at the same time.

Oh my god. Did I just say that?

Yes you did

Oops.