I couldn't help but think about the kiss Dean and I shared earlier this morning. I couldn't believe how I just kissed him like that..

What the hell is wrong with me!? You can't just go around kissing people all willy nilly!

But, I am surprised that he kissed me back...I wasn't expecting him to that's for sure. I expected him to turn me down in disgust. I expected him to to push me away and yell "are you crazy!?" But he didn't.. His arms stayed perfectly still around my waste, his breathing was almost steady and his eyes stared intensely into mine. When our lips touched I could've literally fainted. At that moment nothing and nobody mattered, and I knew what these weird feelings that I've been feeling meant.

I know what you're thinking. 'It's not like this is the first time that you and Dean have kissed' Well your right.. But the first time didn't count because we we're both drunk.. Me more than him of course, but nevertheless drunk. That was pure lust pulsing through our veins.

This time was different. This kiss didn't have an ounce of lust in it, it was entirely filled with passion.

I'm so confused.. I mean, could this mean that he actually likes me to? He's been more than just nice to me these past few months, but I'm pretty sure that's just because he's a nice guy.. Or maybe he does like me?.. All I know is that that kiss just confirmed everything I've been feeling...

I'm falling for him, hard..

This is a dangerous situation for me.

<++------------------------------++>>

We were all sitting around the table laughing and joking around.

"Oh my God. That is too funny!" I laughed.

Dean was telling us about the time Damon got his tongue stuck to a pole.

"Babe why would you lick a pole?" Jess laughed almost falling out of her seat.

"Well Dam was being a smart ass like always and was bragging about how he could build a better snowman than me. So I made a bet with him. If he could build a better snowman than me, then I would give him five bucks. But if he couldn't, then he had to lick the pole.. I didn't know his tongue would get stuck" Dean laughed.

We all laughed but I guess Damon didn't find it funny.

"I don't think it's that funny" He said pouting.

"You should see your face" Jess laughed.

"We were like 12 when that happen. So what.." Damon mumbled.

"So what are you saying? You can build a better snowman than me now that we're older?" Dean raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"With my eyes closed" Damon shrugged.

"Well why don't you put you're money where you're mouth is?.." Dean challenged.

"Okay.." Damon stood up. "Instead of five dollars, it's ten!"

"Please" Dean stood up. "Let's make it 20.."

"You guys are seriously going to play in the snow?" I asked assumed.

"Yea you might catch a cold!" Jess told them.

"Oh we're doing this!" They both said as they put there jackets and gloves on.

They walked out of the front door and Jess and I ran to go put our jackets and gloves on.

"Jess get the camera!" I yelled to her.

Once she got it we ran outside to see them building their snowmen. Jess sat the camera down and angled it in our direction so we could build one to.

Once the snowmen were made it was time to see who's was better.

"I'm sorry babe but what the hell is that?" Jess chuckled.

"The head of your snowman looks like a dick" Dream laughed.

I loved when he laughed. His eyes would closed tightly, his head would fly back, and he would let out the sexiest laugh while showing off his perfect teeth. It was a sight that could make any girl melt, even in cold weather like this..

"What are you gonna do huh?" Damon shoved Dean.

Uh oh...

"Dam I wouldn't do that if I were you" Dean warned him.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" Damon shoved him again.

Dean smirked at his twin brother. "Do it again and you'll find out"

Damon shoved Dean again but before he could retreat his arm Dean pulled it, making Damon fly forward into him. Dean swiftly put Damon in a chokehold. Somehow Damon got out of the chokehold and tackled Dean into a pile of snow.

Brothers..

"That kinda looks like fun. Shall we join them?" Jess asked nudging me.

I shrugged. "We shall!"

And with that Jess and I both jumped on top of Dream and Damon and we were all rolling around and playing in the snow.

Not quite how I expected the night to go..

But I'll take rolling around in the snow with the people I love any day.