Chapter 26

"We thought we would go out for dinner" Dean said.

Jess and I both shook our heads. "No way!"

"It's too cold babe" Jess said to Damon.

"Plus we wanted to cook dinner for you guys" I told them.

Dean shook his head. "You don't have to do that"

"No we want to" I insited. "Plus, we already brought everything that we need so we just have to cook it"

"Yea, so you guys just have to stay out of our hair for awhile and watch us work our magic"Jess said.

"But I thought you liked it when I'm in your hair" Damon purred seductively in Jess's ear.

Okay.. Too much information for me.

Dean and I both chuckled and rolled our eyes at the two love birds. I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. I pushed him down and turned the TV on. I'm pretty sure there's a football game on or something so I just turned to that and put the remote in his hand.

"You sit down, relax and watch the game while Jess and I cook, okay?"

"Don't you want some help?" He asked.

"Nope. We got this" I smiled. "It'll only take a few hours"

Jess and I walked off into the kitchen and tried to decide who's making what.

"Okay so I'll make the ham" I said.

"And I'll make the baked Mac & cheese" she said.

"I guess I'll do the candy yams"

"And I'll do the cake!"

"And I'll do the sweet potato pie"

"Okay! Let's do this girl!!" Jess squealed excitedly.

She loved to cook and honestly she was amazing at it. She could cook anything and could remember a recipe like it was nothing. We played some music and began prepping the food. We danced and sang around the kitchen while cooking and before I knew It it was going 6:00.

Jess and I finally finished cooking and high fived each other tiredly.

"We did it! We're finally done!" Jess yelled dramatically and I just laughed at her silliness.

"You girls okay in here?" The guys asked at the same time as they entered the kitchen.

I just love it when they do that.

We smiled at them "We're finally done" I said.

"Good cause we're starving" Damon chuckled.

"Well we just have to set the table and freshen up a little and then we can all eat" I told him.

"Well you girls don't have to worry about setting the table because me and Dam will do it" Dean said.

"Wait, are you sure?" I asked.

"We got this Mia" Damon told me.

"The shower is running for you up stairs and I laid some clothes out for you to wear on the bed"

"Aw really?" I grinned up at him and he nodded.

I hugged him tightly, kissed his cheek and Jess and I ran up stairs.

As I walked into the room I heard the shower running just like he said it would be. I smiled to myself as I got undressed and got in the shower. The warm water felt so good and refreshing against my skin.

So far this has been a great Christmas. The last couple of years it's just been me and Jess on the holidays. We always celibate but there's only so much fun just the two of us can have. So this year is different for us, and so far it's been perfect.