Chapter 40

The water felt so good as it ran down my body. It was hot and it was coming down hard. My head was down as the water drenched my hair causing me to push it out of my face. The palm of my hands flat against the shower wall, holding myself up like a kickstand.

I watched as the soapy water ran down the drain as if it were the most amazing thing that I have ever seen..

Its time.. It's time for the one and only thing that I have been breading for the past two months now..

Miguel and his money.

Every bone in my body is telling me to forget the money and to just take his ass out.. For good. Then the sane part of me is saying to just give him the money and move on.

I felt pressure on my back and saw two small chocolate hands creep their way up and down my chest.

"You know I love it when you do that" I mumbled.

"I know" Mia said while kissing my back. "I know you love it when I do this to"

"Mmm.." I moaned.

I spun us around so that she was under the water, and that didn't stop her. She began to kiss my chest.

"You know what you're doing to me" I moaned.

"I'm just trying to make my man feel better" she stopped and stared up at me. "What we're about to do-"

"-Mia" I cut her off.

"No listen to me" I just stared at her. "What we're about to do.. is scary. Honestly I wish we didn't have to go through this. I know your worried about losing yourself tonight.. But I'll be with you every step of the way. I won't let Miguel turn you into that person. We're going to give him his money and that's it. I would like to keep my boyfriend in one piece, especially now.."

What does she mean by especially now?..

"Are you sure you want to come?" I sighed closing my eyes. "Mia if anything happens.. I swear to God.."

She placed her hands on my cheek. "Nothing will happen. And if anything does, we'll solve it, we'll fix it. okay?"

I nodded my head and kissed her. "I love you"

"I love you to"

She began to massage my shoulders. "Your body is so tense"

"Well I'm pissed off, worried, stressed, and hungry and on top of all of that your standing here in front of me naked with the water running over you, looking like a nubian goddess and I'm here trying not to make love to you right here and now"

Mia smiled seductively. "I can fix that"

Without another word her lips were against mine and soon enough we were making passionate love.

I'm a lucky man.

<++--------------------------++>

*MIA'S POV*

"Let me see you do it again"

"Dean I've done it 3 times already"

"I Dont care. Do it"

"I know how to do it!"

"We're about to go into a hot stop! We're not dealing with just any ol' drug dealers Mia! They Dont just sell weed! I'm talking about crack, heroin, meth, bath salts, ecstasy! Any fucking drug you can think of! You name it! They got it! And Miguel? He's running shit!! So these people will kill us if they want to! So please, fucking humor me!!" Dean yelled in my face.