Good news!!

So I thought about NOT writing a book 2.. I figured, why push it? Ya know..

Now I'm like fuck that! I cant just leave you guys hanging like that! There NEEDS to be a book 2! So there WILL be!

You guys gave me such awesome and amazing feedback, so why not continue the story?

But I'm going to need your motivation! I LOVE reading all of your comments and hearing all of your opinions so if you guys could just keep that up.. I think we can squeeze a little something something out of Dean and Mia's storyline!

I will be working on the very first chapter very soon!! Possibly today kinda soon!

Book 2 will be called
~Ready Or Not Here I Come~

CHECK BACK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES ABOUT BOOK 2!

Hope you guys are ready for this!

***************************

Oooookkaaay loves! The story is up! So if you want to keep following Mia and Dean's story go a head and check out book 2!

And can I just say.. how much of a pain in the ass it is to write the very first chapter! I was having a little bit of writers block tbh😣  So its probably not the BEST first chapter but I think it will do..

Make sure you guys tell me what you think! I want to hear all of your opinions! Even the bad ones!

🌹Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!🌹

~Muah~😘❤

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY THAT IM WRITING!  THE NAME OF IT IS

Not So Bad After All

GO CHECK IT OUT. I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD ENJOY it A LOT💜