Chapter Nine: The Party/Part one

*NEWLY EDITED & LIGHTLY REWRITTEN*

*A Picture of Mia's dress*

The Story Of Us

Chapter Nine: The Party/ Part One

MIA'S POV

◾〰️◾〰️◼️〰️◼️〰️◾〰️◾

I was helping Damon bring some stuff into the kitchen when he asked, "Thirsty?" 

I smiled politely, "Yes."

"Pepsi, Coke, Sprite or water?"

"Water, please," he handed me a bottle of water and took out three cans of Coke for himself and the other, I'm assuming. He cracked one can of Coke open for himself and sipped it.

"Your Dean's older brother?" I finally asked him one of the questions that's been nagging me

He chuckled, "No, I'm the same age as Dean. We're twins."

"What? Really?" I asked, a little surprised, "So whose house is this then?"

When I drove Dean home the other day, that was on the south side. We were in the east end of town right now. So if Dean and Damon are twin brothers, then shouldn't that mean they would live together and go to the same school? 

Maybe they have different living arrangements for some reason. Well, if that's the case, that makes me very curious about their family situation.

"Mine. Well, it's Dean's too. Our grandmother left us this house when she passed away. Only I live here, at the moment."

"Why doesn't Dean live here with you?"

He suddenly looked uncomfortable. Maybe I should stop asking so many questions... It's none of my business. But for Damon to completely tense up, because of my question, that only told me that they do have some family issues that caused them to live separately. Dean and I weren't close enough yet for me to just randomly ask him that question. 

"I think I'll let Dean tell you that," he scratched at the stubble growing on his jaw. He had opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by the front door slamming shut.

"Hey, fucker!" A guy shouted. "We got more pizza!"

"There's some some people you gotta meet. Come on," he said and lead the way back into the living room.

Four men stood in the living room holding pizza boxes and good lord, they are sexy. 

"Say it again. I'm not sure they heard you in China," Dean mumbled from the couch.

"Yo! It's mother fucking Dean Sheffield!" The guy yelled again as he and the three other guys jumped on Dean and shouted with excitement.

They all tumbled off of Dean smiling and laughing like idiots, then they all turned to look at Jess and me.

"Did we interrupt something here?" The guy with blond hair and blue eyes asked.