Chapter 29

"I am sooo ready for this girl!" Jess said excitedly.

I laughed at her "Me to"

As we entered the nail salon I immediately recognized the smell of acrylic and nail polish.

"Mia! Jessica! Where you two been!?" Our friend Miu said to us.

"Hey Miu!" Jess and I both greeted her and gave her a hug.

Miu works here at the salon. Jess and I use to come here so much that we pretty much became good friends with her and her family.

"So how you Mui?" Jess asked.

"Oh girl.. You know me.. Here at this place everyday" She shrugged.

"We need to get you out more" I told her.

"And get you a man" Jess laughed.

"You two are always so funny!" She laughed. "So what you two want? Full set or fill in?"

"We'll both get a full set" I told her.

"Okay. Jess, you in this chair. Mia, you in this chair"

We both took our jackets off, sat our bags down and sat in our chairs.

"My brother do your nails" Miu told me and I just nodded.

She say down and began to do Jessica's nails. About a minute later Mui's brother sat in the chair across from me and grabbed my hand.

Hmm.. I don't remember Mui's brother being this good looking. Someone got hit with a pretty stick.

"Damn.. Ken is that you?" Jess said.

"Heyy Jess. How you doing?" He huskily said,

His voice got deeper to..

"Mm.. I'm good. But.. You got sexy as hell!" Jess bluntly said.

He chuckled and bit his lip. "Thank you! So did you mama"

"Well.. You know, I dun grew up" she said fixing her hair.

I truly have one of a kind best friend.

Few minutes later Jess and I were picking out colors for our nails.

"So" she randomly said.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "So?"

"What's going on with you and Dean?

Damn.. I knew this was coming. I haven't told her that Dean and I are together yet. I don't really know why I haven't told her yet, there's no specific reason.. I guess I'm still trying to figure out how the hell he loves me...

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

She gave me a flat look. "Okay, cut the bullshit. Be real with me. Is Dean giving you the D?"

I slapped her arm, surprised that she would say that and that loud. "Shhh! Are crazy? No!"

"Well you two have been acting all weird lately, so of course you know what I'm thinking.. You two are obviously having sex"

"No Jess! I'm still a virgin.."

"Okay, so if you guys aren't knocking boots then what is it? What's going on? What aren't you telling me?"

I hesitated. "Well.."

"Go on" she insisted.

"Dean and I are kind of.." I paused.

"Are what? Stop with the fucking dramatic affect! Your killing me here!"

"Are a.. Thing"

"You and Dean are dating!!?" Jess shouted.

"Shhhhh!!" I ignored all eyes that were starting at Jess and I. "Yes. Dean and I are together"

"No fucking way! Mia, that's amazing!" She squealed. "Ahh! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to tell the guys! Omg this is perfect! You guys are solo cute! We're going to be sister in-law laws! I-"

She stopped babbling and narrowed her eyes at me. "Wait, hold up"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"Were you trying to hide this from me? Why didn't you tell me?"

I was hoping she wouldn't ask me that.

"I wasn't hiding it from you.. I just didn't feel like telling anyone yet"

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy? This is what you wanted"

"No, I'm happy. I'm more than happy, I'm freaking fantastic.. That's what scares me"

"What do you mean?"

"Our new years party is when Dean told me that he loves me. Well I told him first but-"

"You told him first!?"

"Yes.."

Jess smiled. "That's my girl"

We picked out our colors and sat back down in our chairs.

"Anyway, well we were kind of arguing before that because I caught him kissing Samantha"

Her jaw dropped. "Chewbacca!? He was kissing Chewbacca!?"

"Mhm"

"Aww come on Dean! That's just gross!"

"Well I got all upset and was crying.. He wouldn't leave me alone, he basically forced me to talk to him."

"Glad he did"

I rolled my eyes. "He told me she kissed him... I told him why I was mad. Then I accidentally told him that I'm in love with him.. It just slipped"

"You say that like it's a bad thing.."

"I don't know.. That's when he told me he that he's in love with me to.. "

"So then what's the problem?"

"I fell for this guy Jess.. I was carless. How could I put myself in this situation after Adam? I'm not even sure if he even loves me.. What If he was just lying? Probably Didn't want to hurt my feelings.."

"This is not a situation Mia. This is your life. You can not live your life being afraid of everything.. Because if you do, your going to end up old, alone and full of regret. Dean is a good guy. He's been crazy about you since day 1"

I took in everything she was saying. She was right.. I can't be afraid of everything. I love Dean.. And I would be crazy if I just let him slip through my fingers.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Listen to you're best friend Mia. That man loves you. Appreciate that"

We left the nail salon and headed home. We walked in the house to see all of the guys watching the show Supernatural. I took my jacket of and hung it up, making my way over to Dean, who was sitting on the couch. I sat on his lap smiling. I rested my hand on his bearded cheek and pressed my lips to his.

I felt a lot better about being with Dean. I had my doubt's.. One, I didn't want to lose him as my best friend. Two, Adam hurt me so much.. I'm just afraid of getting hurt again..

But I'm pushing all of those negative thoughts away and I'm going to appreciate every single last thing about this guy.

"Owwwwww" everyone erupted.

"Yea!!" Damon yelled excitedly.

"Get some!!" Chris fist pumped.

Dean and I pulled away from each other and smiled.

"I'm not afraid anymore" I told him..

"Good.. Cause baby I never was" he said huskily.

We both smiled and he kissed me, causing me to lay on my back.

"Okay, okay. No baby making on the couch" Damon said and we all laughed.

Dean kissed my nose and cuddled up with me.

I could really get use to this.