The ally

'Skylar...? Are you ok...?" i heard Jin say. I continued to cry into my pillow. I felt him put his arms over me. I turned over and I was an inch away from his face.

"Yea-yeah... Just me and Max got in a fight..."

He got off of me and I leaned up.

"Well what was it about...?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Ok course."

I breathed in heavily and told him about the arguement.

(Max's POV)

I really messed up. Nobody in the offices will talk to me. Adam looks like he's about to punch me. Every time I look at him. I need to make this right. I need to talk to Skylar. I grabbed my keys and left the office without saying a word. I got in my car and drove to Skylar's house.

(Skylar's POV)

JIn hugged me.

"Well if you weren't alive I would be dead."

I saw Max bust in the door and Jin released me from the hug.

"Max what are you doing here?!"

"I came here to apologize. I'm really really sorry. Sometimes when your angry things just slip out. Will you forgive me?"

"I-I..."

OHHHH CLIFFHANGER

Quick question mostly for females but if your male go for it anyway

Do you like to be The Man in the relationship, The women in the relationship, or solo striver?

Vote in the comments below. It affects MAJORLY on the next three chapters

Also let me tell you about my dream. I wore a shirt, robe, and a towel around my waist to school.I brought some PJ pants with me. My teacher told me that I needed to change. and I was like ok. So i went to the bathroom. I walked in changed and went to open a stall. it was clogged. so as i was about to walk to another, i notice my feet were soaked. I looked down and the batroom had pee all over the floor(eww...). i ran out the bathroom and my teacher Mr. McDaniel came over ad asked me why I was soaked. I told him there was pee all over the bathroom floor. So he took me to the end of the hall. (We were in the cafe.) And opened a teacher only bathroom.  

"Here I gotta leave but go in here and get a shower, because you stink,(Because i had pee all over me) and here are some clothes for you to change into." 

And with that my dream ended but I found this on a website. He is my social studies teacher. He changed alot over the break.

  To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and are ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, a teacher relates to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may be going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test. Also pay attention to the demeanor and attitude of the teacher in your dream. If the teacher in your dream is mean, then it implies that you may be putting too much pressure on yourself to succeed.  

Anyways I'm Dottie and I'll see you Polka Dots later.

And remeber always turn Left

Vote in the comments below!