Movie

We voted on the movies Scary movie, Inside out, mean girls. Of course i don't watch movies that much so I voted for inside out. max did too. Alesa and Ross voted for mean girls, And Adam Jin and Barney voted on Scary movie.

"oh... i hate scary movies..." i mumbled.

(Time skip)

Max had his hand on the back of the couch behind me. Then a jumpscare came on the screen and I jumped into his arms. He put his arm around me.

'it's ok... I got you..."

When Ray started to stab Bobby reapeatly, I buried my face into Max's chest. I cannot stand gory stuff like that.

(time skip to when the movie ends.)

Ross, Jin, and Barney went home. Max didn't have a ride and Adam was too tired totake Max home. there wasn't enough guest bedroom's. So Adam told Max if he doesn't do anything stupid, he could sleep with me. I went up and got into my bed. Max did the same. Soon enough i was out cold.

I Was dreamng about me running again. But i was running from my friends they all had knifes. Then it turned into my actual kidnappers,they came up and stabbed me, then i saw Max watching in the background.

I woke up screaming.

"y/n? You ok?" i was in tears. He leaned foreward and hugged me.

"it was a bad dream..."

He looked at  me like he wanted to know more.

"Well... It was my kidnappers again, but this time they caught up to me... They-they... stabbed me and... Yo-you were just standing there watching..."

"... I would never just idilng watching you die." He kissed my forehead and I laid back down and dremed about Max...