He's here

He tucked me in and got in beside me. He put his arm over me to let me know I was safe. I feel myself falling into a deep sleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
(Adam's POV)
"Alesa I'm worried about Skylar..."
"Why I'm sure she's fine?"
"Her Ex is in town... He's going to her house... I can feel it.' (Because Adam has psychic powers like in From A Broken Home where he can sense her ex in town from across town)
"Well Max is with her..."
"Wait... How do you know that?"
"He told me so you wouldn't go all physco."
"Ok let's just get to bed."
(Skylar's POV)
I heard a loud thump. It woke me up. I heard another one a minute later.
"Max... Max..." I said shaking him.
"What is everything ok?!"
"Someone's here..."
He grabbed the gun beside my bed and went out the door.(just to let you know I nor Max nor anyone at the offices promote gun violence. I'm from the south where hiding a gun under you bed is natural.) I hid under the covers and silently cried.
"What are you doing in my house?!"
"Where's Skylar?"
"Who's Skylar?" Thank you Max.
"Skylar doesn't live here? She must've moved. I'm sorry sir. I thought this was Skylar's house."
I heard a door slam and foot steps coming up the stairs. I stayed hidden under the covers. I felt a hand touch my head.
"Skylar... You ok?"
"That was George..."
I leaned foreward.
"Skylar... I'm so sorry. You should probably move though. He will come back. I don't want you to get hurt any more."
"I have no where to live."
"Well you can stay at my place."
"Are you sure?"
"Well you are my girlfriend..."
I looked down.
"I won't be a burden?"
He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. Then he cupped his hands around my face. He kissed me. I started to kissed back forcefully. Then I pulled away.
"I'm sorry..."
"For What?"
"For that... I- just-"
He kissed me again.
"Pack you stuff." He said pulling away.
"Why?"
"You're coming to my house."