A stay a Max's

I packed my stuff and put it into 2 suitcases. Max grabbed one and I grabbed the other. We put it in his car. I jumped in his car and he got in the other side.

"That was the first time I done that without being forced..." I said.

"Real-WAit... What do you mean being forced to?"

"George... Kinda forced me to do stuff like that... But it never got farther than that."

"No One should be forced to kiss someone I mean... What do you mean never got farther then that?! Did he try to rape you?!?"

"No... I avoided situations like that."

"So your still a virgin?"

"Yeah..."

"And he hurt you like that?"

"Yes..."

"I'm sooo sorry Skylar... I will never hurt you like that."

We pulled into his apartment.

(Max's POV)

"I hope so..." She said

What else did he do...?! I'll find out

I got her stuff out the back and walked into the house. Since it was like 3 in the morning, no one as up. Except for Ross sitting on the couch watching ONCE.

"Hey Max! Why are you coming home this late?!"
"Ross... Let talk about this in a minute... I gotta put this stuff down."

I ran off to my room with Skylar behind me. I got to my room and opened the door. I told her to get in the bed and we'll unpack her stuff in the morning. I put her stuff don and went back to Ross.

"Me and TimTim were really worried..."

"Look i'm sorry... I drove Skylar home and she asked me to stay with her."

"Well you should've told her no and left! or atleast called us!"

"You know if i wasn't there, She would be in a hospital room right now!"

"HOW!"

"Someone broke into her house looking for her."

"What?"

"that's why I stayed with her." I raan up to my room and got into bed with Skylar.

Now I have to thank all these people

_Mavis_

Chihiro04

@Max_Is_Mad

for voting on all the chapters and sucessfully proving to my mother I have  social life when my phone went off every 5 minutes...

BYE POLK DOTS