The Fire At Jin's house

(Skylar's POV)

I fell asleep in my bed around 10.

(time Skip)

I woke up at 3 to my phone blowing up with calls from Adam, Max, and Ross.

I answered Adam's call first.

"Skylar! GEt to Jin's house Now! There was a fire!"
"Oh My God... On My Way!"I Jumped in my car and drove to Jin's house. When I got there i stood beside the rest of the gang and watched Jins house be engulfed in flames. i reliezed Jin wasn't out here.

'Guys where's Jin?!" They all looked around.

"He must still be in there!" Ross said. I ran towards the house but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around nd saw Max.

"Skylar!? Are you crazy?!"

"WE have to save Jin!" I got free from his grasp and ran inside. The door caught fire beind me so o one could come in.

"Jin?!" I yelled. I ran upstairs. The stairs collasped behind me. I started to cough and saw Jin on his bed. Trapped.

'Jin!?"

"Skylar?! What Are you doing?!" We both started to cough.

'No... Time to explain... Come on." I Grabbed his hand and lead him towards the window. I opened it and jumped out to the top of the roof. Jin followed. I looked from the roof and saw the firemen below us with a trampoline. I got nervous and froze. Jin took over though. He dragged me and jump off the roof on to the trampoline. Some paramedics took us around front to an ambulance. They gave us breathing masks. Jin used his, but i didn't use mine. Jin took my mask and shoved it on to my face.

"You need it."

I saw Max and Adam run towards us. Max ran up to me and pull me into one of the tightest hugs ever.

"Don't ever do that again!" He yelled at me.

"Yeah... Skylar you could've seroiusly hurt yourself or worse!" Adam yelled hugging me next.

"I know you're my older brother and all but I rather let myself die then someone else get hurt."

"Yeah... Skylar that wasn't very smart!"

"You know what! Leave me alone!" I turned my body away from them.

(Jin's Pov)

She turned away from them. I looked at them. They turned away and walked off.

"Skylar?..."

"Yeah Jin...?"

"Thanks..."

"No problem."