Going to work

(EVEN THIS BOOK HAS SOME SECRET CRoSSOVERS IN It. JORDAN IS LIVING IN WASHINGTON NOW ACCORDING TO My Savior! Also got check out My Savior A Skydoesminecraft fanfic. IT was the first book I wrote on Wattpad and it took 2 months)

(Kunnamay's POV)

Jordan told me to get ready. so i put on a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top. i put my phone in my backpocket. As I was about to walk out the door, I reliezed i was forgetting something.

'Oh shit.'

'What?" Jordan asked.

"I forgot my hoodie." i wen upstairs and grabbed my Gamer girl hoodie. i went back downstairs.

"ready?"

'yep"

(Y/n is still y/n but i donot feel like typing y/n all the time so i'm calling her Skylar but know it's still y/n Also if your name is already Skylar then congrats. And yes I put this in the middle of the chapter cause fuck you. NO I'M JUST KIDDING I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AMD THANK YOU FOE OVER 30K READS! ... On with the story)

(Alexa's POV)

I went next door, Alex was taking forever to get ready, So i went to talk to Ross. i knocked on the door. I reliezed it was snowing.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play! You're always at work. You're never home. I'm stuck out here alone. Just let me in. Alex's still getting ready taking forever. How do we deal with her..."

Ross opened the door.

"Very Funny. LET IT GOOOOO!" He scream sang.

'OW! Stop it! My ears.'

"HEy I gotta go to work today and I know that you're coming to work with us. So ask Alex if she can come with me since you're going with TimTim."

"But she's takng forever..."

"Please Puppy?"

"Fine."

I walk back over to our apartment.

"Alex You're going with Me, TimTim, and Ross to work!"

"Did you say Ross?"

"Yeah?"

She rn out the bathroom.

"Ready.''

"Oh.. SoMEONE GOTTA CRUSH..."

"SHUT UP!"

ME and Alex went back over to Ross's and TimTim's apartment. Max was picking up some girl of his.

"Lez go." Alex and Ross said.