New people!!!

(Kunamay's Pov)

Hi, I'm Kunamay. I'm 22. I have medium length black hair. My left eye is red but covered by an eyepatch. The right eye is grey/black. I was an orphan But i ran away when I was 16. The place was a hellstorm. Little kids running left and right. i felt i was old enough so i ran away. I was sent there when I was 15, because i was abused by my parnets. i lived in the UK. But I kinda murdered them, ON ACCIDENT! I was driving them to their interview. My mom slapped me and i swerved and hit a tree. I turned out fine but both of them died. After I left i ran to Washington to find my brother, Jordan.(Captain sparklez)I became his editor. I never told him i killed our parnets. he assumed they just died in a car crash. I am now KunamayPlaz on Youtube an dhave 15k subcribers. I'm always wearing some sorta gamer outfit.

"Kunamay! get ready we're going to Skymedia!"

"Really!?' i screamed in excitement. i always had a crush on John. (thatGuyBarney) But i doubt he feels the same. he doesn't even know me.

(Alexa's Pov0

Yo, I'm Alexa. I'm 20. I'm a famous Youtuber named PuppyPower88 but I go by puppy for short. i've known TimTim from the SKymedia office's for a while. Since i was 16. I had very abusive parnets, but I always watched Adam thogh on Youtube to turn my frown upside down. My parnets kept me though. let's be honest without me their life would've been shit. And i wished it was shit for what they did. I attempted to escape when I was 18 to see TimTim. I don't know who I am anymore but i want to become a youtuber for Skymedia, to make other's happy. I managed to escape when I was 19 and found an apartment. Ironically it was right next to TimTim, Max, and Ross. One night last week, i got a call that would change my life.

"Hey Alexa It's Adam, from SkyMedia. TimTim talks alot about you. WOuld you like to come work at the offices."

(Alex's POV)

Run... Get away from them!

'"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled at my parnet's. I was 16 when I ran away. I'm now 19 and my parnets chased me away from my apartment.I ran into someone with light brown curly hair and glasses.

'Ow!" i fell to the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry..." He put his hand out and i took it.'Sorry but I have to go!" seeing my parnets behind me. But he had a firm grip on my hand

"i got you.'

"GET BACK HERE ALEX!' My mom yelled

Hi, I'm Alex Jaystar. I have a dgree in computer graphics, I started colledge when i was 17 and I gradulated early. I used to live in London but i escaped and flew to Washington. I have light grey hair and emeraldm green eyes.  have really pale skin and i'm 5'5. I have a slight crush on Ross. He saved me from my parnet's and I live next door to him. But we'e best friends. He never like me like that.

WOW... 525 words... anyways tank you LexiDragon Sarietha36 and cyberkittyoxo for tthe charaters #TankYou is now a thing

Who is your favorite charater out of these and what do you think of them. Do you Love'em hate'em?