Running...

I fell asleep on the couch. I was running. Running through the woods. I was running away from my kidnapper.

"y/n Wake up!" Adam woke me up and I was in tears. I hugged him.

"Bad dream...?"

"Yeah..."

"Look y/n I'm soo sorry i made you run off like that. I was 16 and stupid."

"It's fine... But where am I going to live...?"

"what do you mean?"

"Well... I've been brainwashed this entire time thinking that my kidnappers are my real parnets. Now that I remeber the truth where am I going to stay?"

"Um... you can stay at my place with Alesa and Mason until you can get a house."

"Ok."

a girl with blue hair holding a baby walked in.

"Adam, i'm going home."

"take y/n with us. She'll be staying with us until she gets her  own house.'

"Ok." She led me to the car an put Mason in the back.

"HEy y/n where are all your clothes? Or bags? Are they in Adam's car?"

"No... I don't have any."

'Ok well you can borrow some of mine and we'll go shopping tomorrow."

"YOu mean like a girl's day?!"

"Exactly!" 

_time skip to when Adam gets home_

'Hey Y/n, Alesa, The guys are coming over!" Adam yelled.

"Ok!" Alesa yelled.

"She had given my some pjs which I put on asap.

When everyone showed up I sat on the couch beside Max. I didn'treally like to talk to peopleor be around them really without freaking out. I felt comfortable around Max. Well he kinda did save me.

We all got to vote...

(Guys i did the stupidest thing. I was trying to bee quiet so i couuld turn off my dad's alarm it was dark an i thought the door was open so i ran smack into the door and he woke up and turned the alarm off) Who remembers from the 7 second challenge when Ross ran into the wall so hard the breath got knocked out of him? That's how I felt. TWINSIES
Anyways I'm Dottie and I'll see you Polka Dots later and Remember Always turn Left
-Future Dottie-chan~