Meeting the guys

(7 years later your 19 Adam's 23)

you had had it. No one liked you anymore. coming back ffrom grocery shopping you decided to take a walk. You were done. Not paying attention, You almost ran into the road, someone grabbed your hand.

"Woah...  Don't walk into the street like that!"

He pulled you back onto the sidewalk. 

"My name is Max." He said

"y/n." you started to walk off.A group of kids from your old class, walked beside you and threw chili cheese fries at you.

"Ouch!" There was cheese in your eyes. You walked backwards and fell into someone's arms.

'Oh i'm sorry." The person grabbed my hand and dragged me off somewhere. I felt like I was being kidnapped again. I tried to get out the person grasp, but failed. I was dragged up some stairs and into a room. I heard the door slammed shut and I winced. The person let go of me, and i backed into a wall. The person grabbed me again and wiped the cheese off my face. i was crying. When I opened my eyes, it was Max. We were in some kinda kitchen.

"Are you ok y/n?"

I nodded my head. He could probaley tell I was scared cause he hugged me. We stood there for about 30 secounds before i heard the door open again.

(Adam's Pov) 

I saw Max run past my office witha girl covered in cheese and chili. I finished up my video which was about a  minute and I went to the kitchen where they were. I saw the girl's face and had a flashback.

*FlashBack*

I was sixteen. So stupid. My little sister y/n asked to hang out with us. I tolfd her to hang out with her own friends. I forgot she didn't have any. She ran off into the woods and She never came back. The police looked for a solid week. We assumed she had died.

*End of flashback*

I stood there staring at the girl.

"Oh Adam This is y/n." Max said.

"Y/n?"

"Adam?!"

I ran up and hugged her.

"Don't ever run into the woods like that!"

"I'm s-s-s-so sorry!"

She let go of me and I wiped her tears.

"Go sit on the couches we'll talk later." she ran off.

"Well looks like you already know her...?" Max asked.

"She's my sister. One day she was 12 and I was 16 I told her to go play with her friends, she ran off into woods and i hadn't seen her since."

"Uh... I have to go." He ran off

What was that about... I thought as I walked out the kitchen.

'

Opps i should probaley look at the book before i publish it. I accidentally put we're sisters referencing Adam to be a girl opps