Chapter 1: The Beginning of My Adventures with Sinbad

What a day I had. I feel like one of those surplus people in Korea as I was staring at the computer applying for jobs. I've recently graduated, you see, and I've been desperately looking for a job to pay off my loans. My name is... well it doesn't matter what it is, you can call me T! T is my nick name!

I sighed closing my computer screen and headed towards the couch for my break. I sat down with my dogs and turned on the TV to continue watching Magi. I was still on season 1, but so far my favorite characters have been Aladdin, Morg, Alibaba, Ja'far, and Sinbad. I wish I was living in that time, there was so much adventure and good people to hand out with. I wonder if my wish to be part of that world will ever come true!

As I was watching the show, I heard a rumbling sound coming from my back yard. I paused the show and moved the blinds from my window to see what was going on. To my surprise is saw the trees in my yard swaying back and forth. Rain and hail was falling and I saw a lightning strike. I just remembered my birds were still outside so I quickly. I heard another rumbling from the sky followed by a flash of light... there was a blinding light...

.

.

.

(Waking Up)

I felt something poking my right shoulder. What could it be? "Hey, are you okay?" huh? What was that?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a purple haired boy with tan skin and golden eyes. He kind of looked familiar. He stared at me and smiled, "I thought you died! What are you doing sleeping there? My name is Sinbad by the way." Sinbad? Why did that sound familiar?

He offered me his hand, and I took it. But I quickly let go when I saw my own hand. It was smaller than before, it looked like a kids. Come to think of it, I felt smaller than before. What was going on? I looked back at Sinbad and noticed he was standing in front of a well. I quickly ran towards it and pulled out the bucket filled with water. The bucket fell to the ground with a thud. My hands felt weak. What was going on? My reflection was not what I had expected. The person staring back at me was myself, but when it was myself when I was ten years old. What was going on?

I saw flashes of my memory before I awoke. I was caught in that storm and then there was a blinding light. Next thing I knew I was laying on the ground as myself when I was 7. "Hey what's wrong?" I looked back to where the boy was. He was staring at me, but for some reason my vision was getting blurry. I tried to stay calm, but the last thing I saw was the buy running towards me.

.

.

.

(Waking Up)

I felt something warm on my forehead. I heard voices in the distance too. I slowly opened my eyes to see the same boy from before, but he was with another older woman and a man that kind of looked like a girl. They seemed to notice that I was awake. The older woman looked towards me, but was unable to get out of bed because she was sick. The man that looked like a girl walked towards me and said, "Are you feeling any better? You were asleep for two nights already. Why were you unconscious near the well? Good thing young Sinbad here found you." I looked at him confused, but he only gave me a kind smile.

Something just dawned to me, these guys looked oddly familiar. As I was trying to gather my thoughts, the man from before spoke, "my name is Yunan by the way. Sinbad and his mother were trying their best to treat you." I widened my eyes in shock because I just realized that I was in the world of Magi... but for some reason I went back in time to when Sinbad was 14 and for some reason I was around 7.