CHAPTER I

CHAPTER I

"I WANT you to be my wife." Jessi said with authorization. It was a tone that few people would dare disobey.

But Tiffany wasn't most people though, "NO!" she said loudly. She bristled with defiance. She will not let him completely take over her entire her life! Domineering brute!

"Suit yourself then. I'm offering my name. You don't want it? Fine! But I will have you, Tiff, marriage or not marriage," he said with possessiveness that sent shivers through her spine. She knew he meant it.

She never said anything. Her mind decided it was time to run. Her body said otherwise. His cold stares makes her feel weak and she feel like she will melt any moment. Her senses responded involuntarily. She could never deny her overwhelming physical attraction to him. He is the man who turned her sexuality alive. She was powerless to resist him. She knew that now.

"Okay, Jessi," she said bluntly.

"Okay what, Tiff?"

"You will have me physically. But on one condition. I decide when to call it quits. I won't deny that I don't like you in bed, but I don't want a commitment or strings attached. If I don't like want it anymore, I will go, and you will let me go without questions. On the other hand, if you don't want it anymore, you're free to go. Do you understand me?"

He laughed sarcastically. "I can't believe I'm hearing this! You haggle like a professional hustler, Tiff. If I didn't know you were a virgin, I will mistake you like a geisha or lothario."

She frowned. "Oh, really? Well, there's one more thing."

"You have too many condition," he impatiently said. "I will have you anyway, conditions be damned."

"No, you won't. I will fight you every step of the way. Don't you want me without so much fuss?"

"I already had you twice without so much fuss," he reminded. His eyes raked her body knowingly. "You were really easy;"he added smugly.

She glared at him, "You, arrogant bastard!" she finds something she will throw to him he couldn't find anything.

He groaned impatiently. "Oh, for Pete's sake! What else condition you want?" he said exasperatedly.

"I don't want you to tell this to anyone. This is strictly between us. If my parents discovered this, they will force us to marry."

"Would that be so bad?" he asked softly.

She looked into his eyes. She thought she saw a certain emotion cross his face. He looked almost...hopeful...but she remembered his favourite line. Relationships I'm not good at.....too much, I can't give...

She needs to keep that on her mind. He couldn't give her what she wanted in life. A solid relationship based on deep respect, love, and fidelity.

And so did Kim Taeyeon, her mind said.

Yes, and so di Kim Taeyeon. She learned her lesson, she learned her lesson for a painful relation with him. She will not be a fool twice.

"I will not marry without love, Jessi," she said seriously. It was subconsciously a challenge for him to declare any feelings he had for her. Or deny it.

She failed to hear the answer she wanted.

She stares him for the longest time, his eyes no longer tender and hopeful. When he talked, he already starts the dangerous play they wanted to play.

"Okay, it's a deal, Tiff."

She struggled. So be it.

"Okay, can I go to work now?" she said and turned around.