Rap Monster [BTS]

Perceived Feelings (pt. 2 of Perceived Emotions)

NAMJOON'S POV:
It has been two months since I have last talked to (Y/N). And trust me, if I say it has been painful, that would be the understatement of the century. I can't even bring myself to look her as we pass each other in the hallway.
I have a strong desire to cry. I have been crying myself to sleep for the past month or so. My grades are slipping a bit. My mom is worried me. Friends are worried. Even my teachers.
I really need to apoligize to her. I can't keep going like this. It hurts too much.
YOUR POV:
I miss him. I know I shouldn't but I do. So much. Seeing him in the hallways, it's so painful for. Not to be able to listen to him rap in my ear when we sit with each other, not to be able to poke his dimpled cheeks. It brings tears to my eyes.
And you know makes it worse, he doesn't even look affected by this. He just passes me in the hallway, looking totally unaffected while I'm a total wreck over here by myself! I just can't believe it. He can be around his friends and just laugh while I'm over here, suffering because of how much I love him.
Later That Day;
I was sitting in my living room, channel surfing when I heard the door bell ring. I got up to see who it was. I opened the door to see my best friend, DaSom standing there, dressed nice.
"What are you doing here?" I ask her.
"Aren't we going to the party?" She asks.
Then it hit me. "Oh my god. I can't believe I forgot."
"Its okay. I understand what with all that happened..." She walks in.
"Yeah." I mutter, sitting back down.
"What are you doing?" She asks.
"Watching tv." I pick up a piece of popcorn. She knocks it out of my hand.
"My popcorn...." I mutter, watching it fall to the ground.
"Uhh...no you're not. You are getting ready and we are going to the party." She puts her hand on her hip.
"Why do I have to go?" I whine.
"Because you're not going to let what happened between you and Namjoon hold you down. We are going out and having fun. You don't necessarily have to have fun but you have to get out of this house and out of this pajamas." She says.
I look at her and notice how pleading she looks.
I sighed. "Okay. I'll go for you."
"Thank you." She smiles.
NAMJOON'S POV:
I got a call from a friend of mine and heard about a party that was happening. He invited me as his plus one but I wasn't even sure about going. I just wanted to stay home and figure out how I could get (Y/N) back. But I didn't want to let him down. I have been bummed out for and while and it was the least I could do. He suggested I find a hookup but I declined. I just needed something to get my mind off of everything.
I might even see her at the party. I wonder what I would say to her. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to apoligize.
Hopefully.
YOUR POV:
I get dressed and head out with DaSom. She meets up with her boyfriend and we headed to the party. We could hear loud music being blasted all the way down the street. We finally arrived to the party and we went our seperate ways.
I didn't really know what to do. I hadn't really planned on going to the party so I didn't have anything in mind.
I went into the kitchen and got a drink. I took a sip and walked around the house. Well, at least they were playing good music.
But when I turned the corner, I saw something that made me drop my red solo cup.
Namjoon and HyoRin, the girl I hated the most out of anyone roaming this Earth
.......were kissing.
I saw him pulled back and mutter something to her I couldn't hear over the music.
She looked over and saw me. She gasped and Namjoon followed her line of sight. His eyes grew wide as they met mine.
HyoRin smirked and gripped his arm.
I didn't see what happened next, the tears in my eyes blocked my vision as I ran out the door. All I heard behind me was a voice calling my name and footsteps.