Minhyuk [Monsta X]

Book Girl.

"But I didn't want dragonfruit." I heard Changkyun complaining to Hyunwoo.
"It took you too long to choose a flavor. So I had to choose for you." Hyunwoo replied.
"But I wanted strawberry." He continued whining.
"You know what! Have mine, maknae. But you owe me." I couldn't take it any longer. I gave him my bubble tea and took his.
"You're lucky I like dragonfruit too." I scowled playfully, sipping it.
He smiles, childishly. "Thanks, hyung!!"
Suddenly Jooheon, who was in front of me, stops. I ran into him and caused a domino effect; the other members running into each other.
"What's the hold up, dude?" I ask Jooheon, sipping my drink.
"Look at that girl over there." He points out.
I look forward and see who he is talking about. She was sitting by a café window, reading a book. I squint slightly, to see what she is reading.
"Her?" I heard Hoseok ask.
Jooheon nods.
"Oh I know her. She is in my literature class back at the university." Hyunwoo says. "She's kinda boring. She doesn't have many friends but she is very pretty." He sips his tea.
"And Then There Were None?" I read the title to myself. I love that book.
The other guys were looking at her too.
"Whoa!! She's pretty!" I heard Hyungwon say, when he finally got to the front of the group.
"Yeah....she is." I reply, quite stunned.
I scanned my eyes over her foreign features. Wow....just wow.
--Winter--
Snow scattered downwards and covered the ground. It has been 3 months, 12 days, and 8 hours since I have seen that girl.....okay, that might sound kinda creepy. But..I can't stop thinking about her. Summer seemed to drag on. I couldn't wait for school to start again.
Finally, my first day back arrived and I was extremely nervous.
'I hope I can talk to her this year.' I thought, tying my uniform tie.
I started walking to school one early morning, gripping the strand of my backpack. I ran my hand through my hair and exhaled, watching as my breath mixed with the cold air and dissipated. I loved this time of year. I can't wait for the holidays.
As I make my way on campus, I see her..... (Y/N). Hyunwoo finally told me her name after alot of groveling from my part. She is walking by herself, to the English wing. She is heading my way. I have to say something.
"Hi, (Y/N)!" I call, suprised by how calm my voice sounded. She looked up and her eyes grew wide.
"Oh...hi, Minhyuk." She replies.
"Why are you walking alone?" I ask, when we meet each other.
"Oh....no particular reason. I guess I just don't have anyone to walk with." She says, shyly; looking down at her black boots. So cute.
"Would you like someone to walk with?" I ask, my voice becoming hopeful.
"Really? You would want to walk with me?" She asks, genuinely shocked.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"
"Well, you're extremely popular and I'm kinda nobody. I'm pretty sure no one even knows I exist." She confesses; a small blush scatters to her cheeks.
I smile at her cuteness."Well....I know you exist."
She looked up, quite shocked at what I said and smiled. She brushed her hair from her face.
I feel this is the start of a great friendship...and maybe even something a little more.
-Summer, (Y/N)'s house-
"Remind me to never offer to play a watergun fight with you guys ever again." (Y/N) says, running her hand through her wet hair and shaking out her black shirt.
"Sorry we shot you mercilessly." Changkyun smiled, placing his gun down on the picnic table.
The gang and (Y/N) decided to go on a little camping trip. I wanted them to get to know the (Y/N) I know...and love.
"You're really fun, you know that?" I hear Kihyun tell (Y/N), clapping her on the back. She laughs and looks at him.
"You're not too bad yourself." She replies.
I can't help but feel a little pang of jealousy deep in my heart but...I don't know why. I know she doesn't have feelings for Kihyun....does she? Ugh!! I've never been this confused with a girl. I just...I like her so much but....she'll never like someone like me.
I mean....why would she? She's smart, funny, attractive and I'm just.....me....
"Minhyuk?" I hear her say my name. I look up.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Would you like a soda?" She holds out a Cola can.
"Uh...yeah. Thanks." When I reach for the can, our hands graze each other's. She blushes slightly and looks away. Hmm? Did she really blush or was I imagining it? Who knows?
I drink my soda with that question lingering in my head.
"Umm. Minhyuk, can I talk to you?" I hear her call.
"Uhh. Yeah." I put my soda down and follow her out the back door.
The cicadas are singing in the evening sky, most of the sky being mostly dark blue with a tinge of orange.
"What is it?" I ask.
"What is wrong with you?!"

**Part two, coming soon**